5.0 out of 5 stars If I were Playmobil size I'd love to live there!
The sunshine house was just purchased for my daughter's birthday and it has been a solid hit. Although a little small to hold all the included items, it includes enough space for her to imaginatively play.

Published on May 7, 2011 by Kara

3.0 out of 5 stars love hate relationship
Published 7 months ago by T. Thiel

5.0 out of 5 stars If I were Playmobil size I'd love to live there!, May 7, 2011
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)

Although another reviewer had some problems assembling this item it didn't take me more than a solid hour. Maybe they weren't familiar with these types of sets? Given the construction difficulty of some other sets (the Playmobil school for one), I'd consider this set a much easier build.

Another complaint was the number of items that needed to be assembled. For me this is one of the selling points of this set - details. Yes the jars have caps that need be added. Yes there are individual knives, forks, and spoons. And lets not forget the bath brush, toilet, and shower. These details allow a child to pretty much imitate any activity done in a house. The BBQ grill even comes with tongs!

Like most Playmobil sets this will eventually need to be reassembled in some form or fashion when someone gets rough or has an accident. But I have no doubts this set will be easy to fix.

The bigger question is - "Will she be playing with this in six months"? I have no doubt... as my daughter tells - "it has all kinds of stuff and I like it".

5.0 out of 5 stars Is a bit of a pain, but think it was worth it., December 27, 2011
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
So I bought this dollhouse for my 3 year old daughter after shopping around extensively and price matching other brands out there etc before deciding on this one because of all the accessories and pieces that it does come with. Most other dollhouses come with tiny starter sets and you have to shell out tons of other money to get all the furniture and stuff for the house, so I think this one really was a good deal. I spent about 2 hours putting this together, if I had been paying closer attention or not had a blonde moment, it probably would have gone a little quicker and less painfully for me. I didnt realize that for the little red connectors that hold the house together, that there was a tool for pushing them in, so spent the first half cursing this toy and using my teeth, various objects to snap these infernal connectors in place. Once I realized thats what the tool was for, it went much smoother obviously. Yes, there is a ton of pieces and putting them together is a bit time consuming, but the fact that its so detail oriented is in my opinion, what makes this a great buy. Was already looking at the price of the pool set with the slide to go with the house halfway through the build :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little House, July 15, 2012
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
My daughter received this as a birthday present for her 3rd bday from grandma, to go with the open air pool with slide I purchased. These are our first playmobil sets. I'm hooked! The detail is beautiful and will allow for many hours of creative play. The house took about an hour to put together, my only complaint about assembly is that playmobil seems to randomly throw pieces into bags with very little regard to the assembly process. It took me more time having to continually search for parts, besides that assembly was not a problem. As mentioned by other reviewers there are many small pieces, I really like all the realistic detail and my daughter seems to love it as well, but if you don't want to mess around with little parts I would skip any playmobil set like this. I highly reccomend this product it is lovely and lots of fun to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this house!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
My son is 4 1/2 and just starting to get into Playmobil. I debated for quite awhile about whether to buy Imaginext or Playmobil toys for him. I'm so glad I went with Playmobil. The quality of every piece he owns is excellent and I've been amazed at how creative my son has been with these sets. This house has been so many things. A superhero home, a hideout for 'bad guys', a house on fire and more. This house is as durable as every other Playmobil toy my son has and it's such a great size. Large enough for there to be some good detail (opening doors and windows) but small enough that he can move it around our house easily. I put most of the small pieces that came with this set away until he's older, and that was a very good idea. I'm so glad I purchased this house, it was worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun, January 16, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
My grandson loved this house! It has some really fun details to it, almost like a dollhouse. Great gift for boys or girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little house, June 29, 2012
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
The house was a little smaller than I expected, but it's still adorable and the kids love playing with it. I love the whole line of Playmobil toys and this fits right in with everything else we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, March 31, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
My son was very happy with the toy. He plays with it almost every day. He is 7 years old.He also shares it with his sister. His sister is 9 years old. They play happily together.

3.0 out of 5 stars love hate relationship, December 23, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
I'm very much on the fence about this house. I love the quality, how cute it is, and the detail that goes into these sets. However the house is much smaller than I anticipated. It is nearly impossible to get the people into the bathroom area let alone to the back of the bathroom and into the tub. All four beds hardly fit in the upstairs, and with all four up there there isn't room for anything else. The kitchen area is a little better however with the dining table and chairs the kitchen is full. My kids (4 and 2) love this but it would be 100% better if it was larger. Yes it might be easier when they are a little older but that isn't going to change the fact that the house is so cramped the people hardly fit in with the furniture.

Also this took about 1.5 hours to put together. Pieces are randomly thrown in bags so it takes some time to locate everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy rocks!!!!!, June 29, 2013
A Kid's Review
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
This his a great toy. It helps you to grow, learn, and have fun. All the playmobils I've ever had rock!!! These are the toy everyone needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, great price!, May 12, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Summer House (Toy)
My girls love this playmobil set. They have several others but this is the biggest one they have. I will say some of the pieces are smal. The assembly of this took some time but instructions were good. I'm glad these sets are making a comeback!

PLAYMOBIL Summer House