5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boat for Tub! Durable!
Published on March 8, 2011 by Jay Finnsey

3.0 out of 5 stars speed boat
I bought this and the speed fisherman with boat for tub time at my house. My grandsons enjoy playing with these; however, some of the pieces are very small and tubs with a high drain cover could possibly lose the smaller parts. My tub is OK.
Published 6 months ago by Carol Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boat for Tub! Durable!, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
My son wanted to spend some of his gift card on this toy... and boy, was it a great choice. Now he wants to take a bath just to play with his new boat. The boat is totally water-tight--the hull is sealed. Very easy to dump out water after a bath. The people are make to last, like all of these Playmobil kits. There are many accessories (cooler, swim fins, masks, etc.) but just be careful if you don't have a grate in your tub drain--they are pretty small. For real fun get the motor! Solid, waterproof and steerable via rudder. Great affordable toy that will last. I'm thinking of getting him a large boat kit for the pool for summer fun...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boat, Excellent Quality, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
This is a wonderful boat, perfect for bathtime fun. We also have the speedboat which sits only 1 driver, and this boat is far more engaging and fun. There are storage compartments in front and in the back of the boat, and many accessories such as blankets, an ice chest with snacks, and snorkels and fins for the whole family of 4 (mom, dad, daughter, and son).

A great toy, of excellent quality, and NOT made in China. Plastics are very quality and a substantial thickness.

It can also use the motor, but is plenty fun for kids without. The boat hull is sealed, so it is unsinkable, and also cannot get water inside (avoiding mildew).

Also, since the boat bottom is flat, this can be played with on the carpet, away from water.

Very happy with this one, as with most Playmobil toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my son, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
When I received this I was AMAZED. When I ordered it I didn't know that it came with so much. My son opened it up at Christmas and the stuff just kept coming. It has everything in it from the people all the way down to their flip flops and beach towels. It is also great for bath time fun as it won't leak like most boats that I have found. Would recommend this product to anyone and will definately purchase more products like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boat. Glued the pieces!, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
We bought two of these for our boys. The first one we didn't super glue the pieces and they all eventually broke off and got lost - still floats perfect though! The second one I super glued the pieces and it's all stayed on. We used these boats in the river to float down current, or the tub and pool, and it's fantastic! This is the best boat. We took away all of the people and accessories, but the boat is just as fun for our 4 and 2 year old to play with. The kids have dropped these, thrown and tossed them, and they've held up great!!!! Definitely recommend this boat for your little one's outdoor water play. It's about the best boat on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
We are HUGE playmobil fans at our house, and as with all of their products, this toy is fantastic! If you are new to playmobil toys please realize that there is always some assembly required but instructions are included. The boat has plenty of storage for all the detailed accessories, like snorkle masks, a cooler, swim fins, and flip flops. The boat floats really well and I have been very impressed by the fact that the stickers I applied during assembly won't come off when they get wet. The set is incredibly detailed and my little girls love it, they play with it constantly in, and out of the water!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
It is really tough to find decent bath toys for a 5/6 year old boy. I searched quite a bit until I came across this one. It got good reviews so we got it.

our son loves it. He really doesn't play much with the accessories. He mainly just plays with the figures and the boat (along with a shark and a diver from another set we got).

I like that that the boat's hull is sealed and water doesn't get trapped inside.

As with all Amazon orders, this showed up quickly and with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil rules!, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
This toy is fabulous - it allows forthe imagination to run wild. It is well made and very durable. I'm not sure who enjoys it more - the young child in my life - or the young child in me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
It is great but I thought the motor was included but isn't. You have to order it separately which is inconvenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars GRANDSON LOVES THE WATER AND BOATS, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
My grandson can't wait to take it out to the lake. He loves to watch the bigger kids with their big boats

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little speed boat, December 19, 2012
J. North (Suburban Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat (Toy)
Purchased for my son who kept asking for a boat for his birthday. Assembly required, and there are MANY little pieces (most of which stayed in the box away from baby sister). Very cute for pretend play and seems somewhat durable. Overall good product.

Playmobil 4862 Speed Boat