5.0 out of 5 stars Son's favorite toys, January 7, 2010
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
We have a few of the playmobil 123 sets. The tractor is one of our 2yr old sons favorite. He pushes it around the floor and talks to the farmer and the cow. His animals from other sets get to ride in the trailer also. These have been stepped on and thrown across the room and they aren't scratched and so far nothing has broken. He does have trouble hooking the trailer to the tractor. I love how all the pieces are interchangeable with other sets. He has lots of toys but the playmobil sets are the ones he pulls out first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy, November 10, 2008
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
My 15-month-old son loves this toy, it is durable, yet detailed unlike many of the toys for his age. He loves to take the cow in and out of the tractor and "drive" it all around the house. All playmobil toys are great, but if you are going for durability, Playmobil 1.2.3 is the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and simple, December 29, 2004
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
My 5 year old autistic son loves the playmobil 123 line. The tractor and trailer come apart and go together easily. And he loves the cow. Good buy for the money. My 2 year old daughter also enjoys the toy. My 5 year old is more into the advance playmobil...not this line.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Playmoil 1.2.3!, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
All of the Playmobil 1.2.3 toys that I have bought have been great. They are super cute, very durable and have far less little parts than the traditional Playmobil toys, which is very important because I have a one year old and a 3 year old, so I want to be aware of choking but also loosing little parts is so frustrating for kids! This little tractor and cow are totally adorable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur transport, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
Along with the take along barn my 2 year old grandson loves this to transport his farm animals and yes, sometimes his dinosaurs.
(We are trying to determine why he mixes both-shades of Jurassic Park?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
This is the perfect gift for 18 months and up. Even a 5 or 6 year old could have fun with this. I love Playmobil products and discovered them over 10 years ago. They are well built, bright colors, and will last for generations. This set is adorable as a stand-alone or to accompany any of the 3-2-1 sets. We purchased it for a 2 1/2 year old. This item has received 5 stars in every review so far. There's not really anything to add, but my only complaint is it didn't qualify for Amazon Prime. Watch the prices, obviously the companies that offer free shipping jack the price up. It may be a bit cheaper to buy this in a store and mail it Priority. Just a thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler toy, November 23, 2013
Amanda Reznick (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
Great addition to the carry along barn set. My three year old loves the tractor and plays with it daily. Perfect size for toddler hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars tractor review, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
Durable, portable, engages imaginary play, and cute! One of my son's favorites, he even brings it to bed sometimes. Great for inside, outside, water, etc. Higher standards with product ingredients. All round thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter for Playmobil products, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
My 5 and 4 year old love Playmobil products, but I was also very hesitant to let my 2 year old play because of the small pieces. Even the figures have small pieces and accessories that are easily removed. I recently purchased this tractor, the mom and stroller, and the animal train and they've been a big hit with my 2 year old. She now has her own Playmobil and can play right alongside brother and sister. The pieces are large and have no small pieces to remove. They're perfect for small hands. I've even caught my older kids getting into the "baby" Playmobil bucket. While Playmobil products are pricier than some of the alternatives, I have no problem with the higher price tag as the quality is fantastic. These toys are definitely the kind of thing you can pass down to future generations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Grandpa's farm, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor (Toy)
Our 2 year old grand daughter absolutely loves this set. We purchased it to along with the farm set she already has. She adores her grandpa and plays that she is with grandpa even though she is 1000 miles from us.

Playmobil - Farmer with Tractor