Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Playmobil Caucasian Family
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 30, 2013
So....ordered this for my five year old's birthday. It came late (not really the sellers fault).....however it wasn't the Caucasian family. It was a Native American family....complete with headdresses and bows, etc.......I did complain on amazon, and the seller reached out to me to fully refund and or replace....but nothing happened....especially when I responded in a very gracious manner by saying to just send the correct ones and I will repost my review.......well, here it is about 2 months later and nothing.......

Now if I was racist I might be totally up in arms. However, the kid still plays with them and if it isn't a big deal to her that she has a bunch of Native American Indians that are out of place with the school bus and other play mobile items, then no big deal to me......my problem is with the seller responding saying they ere going to refund or send the correct item and they never did.......I will not be purchasing from this seller again....
on February 25, 2014
Our family loves playmobile toys. We spend hours and hours together playing play mobile. You never know what creative story will be played out when playing with playmobile. Always an adventure and lots of fun!
on January 7, 2013
My kids had playmobile people when they were small. I had saved some and when he was here this past summer, my grandson played with them. So Grandma got him some for his own house, and he enjoys them very much.