5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I was going to give this to my son, but he's to little to have this. It ends up, my 5-year-old-daughter love it. Every time she plays with this she plays it for hours. If, I have known earlier, I would've get one for her instead of cheaper doll house.
Published 15 months ago by prima 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Get Ready for some SERIOUS assembly !!!
First of all let me prepare you for the hundreds of parts and the time it takes to assemble this little farm house. Every single little detail, right down to the petal of each flower, must be manually assembled. Amid bicycles, racetracks and scooters, this was by far, the most difficult toy we assembled. The house, is so small, it's difficult to play with. I felt it...
Published 18 months ago by Milinda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 25, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
The down side, beside of the price, I have to assemble it ( though I don't mind doing it). It's just like a puzzle, which is easy to do.
Some of the pieces are too small for younger children. But you can keep the small pieces for later use, when they are a bit older. But if they don't like it anymore, you can simply put them away for collection or sell it back. It's been going on for more than 30 years, so it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product from Playmobil, February 9, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
This farm house is so adorable! My daughter was thrilled Christmas morning. This is very well designed and I couldn't be happier!

4.0 out of 5 stars My seven year old grandson found this toy very engaging for his imaginative play., January 7, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
Because this toy has so many small parts, it's ideal to have a space where it can be set up and left undisturbed. It would be helpful if the manufacturer put all the pieces to assemble one piece of the set together rather than spread out over many small packets. That being said, when a part needed to be taken apart and reassembled to change orientation or sequence of assembly, I found the pieces sturdy. My grandson's participation in the assembly was a good shared activity. He continues to use his imagination to change the way he plays with the toy and invites his little brother to join in. Because there are so many facets to the toy, this can be accomplished without conflict.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait to give this for Christmas, October 21, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
There are so many great features to this set, I can hardly wait for Christmas to give this to my granddaughters. They love chickens and ducks with the babies, Playmobil trees, flowers and all the little pieces that this set has. Oh! And the garden :) The fact that the flower petals and the apples are removable, is going to be a big hit. I have an older set that has the removable flowers and my six-year-old granddaughter will sit forever putting them on and taking them off. Not something I would ever have guessed. So when she gets one of her own....Can't wait. It seems to be a great size too. Not too large for a small play area. I know it will be a favorite toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 3, 2013
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
One of my favorite sets. Kids enjoy playing with it. Playmobil makes wonderful quality toys for kids. A good investment for imaginative play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, just be warned, April 25, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
Love it, just be warned, it takes a long time to put together. If your child is young, assemble it in advance so your child is not frustrated. Really adorable, hours of entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for my kids, March 6, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
I was amazed at the amaunt and the quality of the pieces. Also the datails of them are incedible . My daughters love this Playmobil. Really a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real treat, February 13, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
This set has many wonderful pieces and details. Keeps my nephew and his friends occupied for hours. Fabulous product! We will be looking for similar sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market, January 25, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
this is a timeless toy that is always on the same scale as all other playmobil toys....love them all....I also love the European country look of this toy

4.0 out of 5 stars great playset, January 22, 2014
This review is from: PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market (Toy)
a little pricey, and not quite as large in size as I was expecting, however, overall, the grandkids love it.

PLAYMOBIL Farm House Construction Set with Market