5.0 out of 5 stars 10 mo loves 'em
My daughter really likes these because, you know, they weeble wobble and don't fall down. She doesn't do anything very fancy with them because she's too young, but she likes to hold them, shake them and hit them on each other.

As for me, I have back problems and these are great to lie on to help me work knots out of my back ... unexpected bonus for me!
Published on May 6, 2011 by E. Sundwall

3.0 out of 5 stars Easter Weebles Bargain
Published 19 months ago by singerdb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Easter Weebles Bargain, May 29, 2013
This review is from: PLAYSKOOL WEEBLES Spring Basket (2-Pack) Bunny and Chick (Toy)
I just wanted to post that I saw both styles of Easter Weeble 2-packs at my local Dollar Tree. If you like to shop for seasonal goodies post holiday that is quite a bargain. Weebles are fun for the toddlers, but particularly entertaining if you have accessories to go with them such as the Weeble House, bus, etc. Depending on your style, they might add a nice bit of whimsy to your holiday decor as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 mo loves 'em, May 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable, July 12, 2012
My baby uses this more like a hammer than as a toy for him to knock over. This had fallen to the floor so many times, got chewed on, beaten up but still manages to look new. It is also easy to keep clean. Just wash with soap and water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger , brighter and fun!, April 9, 2013
My 9mos old grandson loved these and I didn't have to worry because they couldn't fit in his mouth.
He had so much fun with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, June 11, 2014
Overpriced but nice. The kids love them just as much as I did as a child. They're nice for Easter egg hunts too.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute little toys, May 7, 2014
Bought for Easter. My granddaughter likes to play with them-though she's really not old enough to care :) Seem to be well made

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 4, 2014
very fun

5.0 out of 5 stars playskool weebles bunny and chick, April 26, 2014
the grandkids loved them, they arrived on time, was large enough for a 2 year old. I cant believe they still make weebles

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and small!, April 24, 2014
Perfect for an Easter basket for a toddler! Nothing else to say but Amazon requires I keep typing so there you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 12, 2014
Just what we wanted. The grand kids will be excited to see these on Easter.Good quality and recommend them to everyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›