Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 6, 2011
My daughter really likes these because, you know, they weeble wobble and don't fall down. She doesn't do anything very fancy with them because she's too young, but she likes to hold them, shake them and hit them on each other.

As for me, I have back problems and these are great to lie on to help me work knots out of my back ... unexpected bonus for me!
on May 29, 2013
I just wanted to post that I saw both styles of Easter Weeble 2-packs at my local Dollar Tree. If you like to shop for seasonal goodies post holiday that is quite a bargain. Weebles are fun for the toddlers, but particularly entertaining if you have accessories to go with them such as the Weeble House, bus, etc. Depending on your style, they might add a nice bit of whimsy to your holiday decor as well.
on July 12, 2012
My baby uses this more like a hammer than as a toy for him to knock over. This had fallen to the floor so many times, got chewed on, beaten up but still manages to look new. It is also easy to keep clean. Just wash with soap and water.
on April 9, 2013
My 9mos old grandson loved these and I didn't have to worry because they couldn't fit in his mouth.
He had so much fun with them.
on August 12, 2014
Weebles wooble but they don't fall down! My year old grandson loves to play with them...they are so silly as they bobble around. His three year old brother also likes to roll them on the ground and watch how they recover and stand up straight again. Fun toy for an Easter basket.
on July 23, 2014
Got these for my daughter's first Easter basket when she was about 7 mo. old. She liked them, and they were perfect for her size. These are a good size for babies to hold, and are not a choking hazard.
on April 8, 2013
These little guys were cute in my 6 month old's Easter basket, but they're pretty boring. What you see is what you get. They don't do anything, they don't make any noise, they're just....there.
on July 19, 2014
My daughter (5 months at the time) received them in her easter basket. She didn't care for them at the time but she loves them now, at 8 months!
And they're super cute!!
on March 6, 2014
Purchased for One-Year Old Grandchild's Easter Basket. Very glad they were available online, as no local toy stores had them. Items arrived timely and in great condition.
on May 8, 2012
I'm psyched that the old Weeble design is finally back after more than 30 years. They're just larger now, so they're not a choking hazard. These are really cute!