Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
vote
The camera works great at temps above 0 it does fog up. I sprayed it with glass defogger spray it worked at -13f after I sprayed it.
Feb 17, 2014 by SANDRA TOWNSEND
vote
I am not familiar with the European size of the licence plate. The mounting slots on the Pyle PLCM18BC are 7 inches apart at the narrowest, and 8.75 inches at the widest.
Jun 6, 2014 by Art Cheney
vote
Yes, images are quite clear and bright even in nearly total darkness. However, don't expect to see natural colors low-light conditions... at night the images are more black & white in tone.
Nov 18, 2013 by Preston Studstill
votes
These are a pain to install. Its a pain running the cable from the radio head unit to the back of the car, to the trunk. I did it on a VW and needed the big manual to figure how to take the seat apart to get behind it. Also had to run through the trunk hinge area. Oh and the wiring in the breaklight that you need to tap into is crazy thin. Never did get mine to stay with the good connection and not enough slack to risk cutting this wire for lights that you need to be legal on the road. Spend the $100 to get this $20 part installed by a pro.
Sep 26, 2014 by SteveFromDE
votes
Yes
16 days ago by Lee
votes
Specifications say CCD.
Feb 24, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Not that I know. But they are useful one foot increments.
Jan 3, 2014 by Rick from Newnan
votes
Sorry, I have mine connect to a Pyle unit that clips over the rearview mirror.
Mar 1, 2014 by W. R. Smith
votes
I'm not sure what ur asking but the camera shows u the same thing as if u turned around and looked urself
Nov 16, 2013 by D Smith
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers