5.0 out of 5 stars Played for 8 years
Published 17 months ago by Todd

3.0 out of 5 stars PLEX Exploded on Delivery.
At first this purchase absolutely met my expectations. I purchased 3 PLEX and immediately they were available to me in game.

I only rated 3 stars, however, because my PLEX exploded in my shuttle outside of Jita 4-4 for reasons I'm unsure about. Amazon should do more to make sure PLEX don't explode. I only had them in my possession for a very short time.
Published 7 months ago by Sanka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Played for 8 years, February 12, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I have played this game for 7.5 years (late 2005 was my first character). I love watching this game constantly grow from the incredibly broken and ridiculously hard game that is was to the more well balanced, but still really hard game it is today. I have taken multiple breaks from this game and always find myself coming back to it in the end. This is definitely not a game for the weak or for those who aren't committed gamers. Your actions have consequences and those consequences can REALLY suck if you aren't careful and that in my opinion is the BEST part about the game. Who wants to play a game where everyone fights but in the end nothing matters? In EVE winners and those dedicated to the game are rewarded and losers and those who don't put effort into it are punished and it is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars After an unusual error, process was smooth, May 23, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I had a weird technical issue where this service was unable to link my EVE and Amazon accounts. After filing a petition with CCP, we figured out that it was because I took advantage of the Power of Two promotion from a few years back, which allowed you to create a second account and buy a six-month subscription at a deep discount. Because of the way this handled on CCP's backend, this confused the linking service.

The GM I spoke with in the petition passed the problem on to the web service tech support people and the matter appears fixed. (Well, I was able to link my own account, at least.)

Once you make your purchase, just be aware that it takes an hour or so for the PLEX to appear as a redeemable item in your login screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANKS!, October 27, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
was an awesome deal! cant believe that this actually happened, its like a dream come true, would buy again if CCP would do it again

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 months of eve for 5, October 27, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
CCP this is the best sale you have ever done thank you! I can get even more accounts woo hoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, January 28, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
Well it helps to have a little extra money but it's worthless without Experience If time could be placed in a bottle and opened to gain a life then eve is your "clone yourself" kind of game :P

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, March 27, 2014
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I'm reviewing eve plex? If you know what these are for then you know to always compare Amazon's price to CCP's price. Get the cheaper one. One thing that's nice is that the amazon ones show up in game almost immediately whereas the CCP ones can take up to an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plex fattens my wallet!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
CCP sends the plex to your account extremely quickly and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The ordering process was very easy and it sent the isk right to my intended account.

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, December 27, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
if you have not tried EvE do so now!
EvE online is one of the most unique games on the market allowing for player driven content and a huge galaxy to explore, there is always something interesting to do.

One of the best games ever made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
I had a 6 month subscription for EVE online but I needed quite a bit for ISK than I had so I was able to get 3 PLEX'es and sell one in game. I have the other 2 in my in game inventory for paying up my account when it's due. It was a great deal and the best price I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!, November 25, 2013
This review is from: 3 PLEX: EVE Online [Instant Access] (Software Download)
Its really easy and safe to use it was instantly put on my account no more waiting! Love this site for my game

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›