Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on May 18, 2011
Let's be honest. If you are looking at this item then you are probably doing so because you can't afford to spend an arm and a leg to play your classic tunes. But you can't let them go to waste either. This is definitely the solution. Very well priced and extremely good quality. The only thing that I found displeasing was that the power adaptor did not work (as I live in Australia) but I had a spare one luckily. Also no USB cable included, but again, minor things.
Securely packed and shipped quickly.
Highly recommended!
on March 15, 2012
i bought this to play records and that is what it does, plays smooth without any scratching, has slow arm control, easy drop needle, and half the size of my dinosaur, low profile and perfect play, awesome!
on September 20, 2010
The price was fantastic, the sound quality is great, no external speakers, so no mess... a real pleasure. I don't know if a true audiophile would agree, but for the casual listener, the Pyle is great!
on November 15, 2013
I am glad I purchased this turntable. This unit is small, but powerful, just what I wanted to convert old 78 rpm shellac based records to digital mp3 tracks. I thought it was very well priced and hope to get a second or third one as well. Some users might 'think' that it is not recording when they go through the directions to start a recording, but I found that even if it is not giving much of an indication of 'recording', it IS really actually 'recording' when you go through the written instructions correctly. Not hard to do. I hope it keeps on working so good as it does now. That will make me happy enough to buy a couple more of them when I can afford it. The only thing that could make it 'nicer' is if it had remote control capability.
on September 24, 2013
The volume is low.
The instructions are vague.
It works great otherwise, once you figure it out.
It works great for copying my old LP's
I believe it is a great value for the money.
It does not use Apple software and that is the reason I chose it. I don't want anything to do with Apple and their over priced proprietary stuff!
on January 21, 2013
Let me be honest: I bought this product based on a lot of research, for one specific purpose, and for that purpose, it is just right. I do NOT use this product as a USB turntable, but as an MP3 player for a visually-impared 90+ year olds. When a pre-loaded SD card is inserted into the slot, and the on/off/volume knob on the left is rotated clockwise, it "clicks" as the switch is turned on, and the SD card boots up, and automatically begins playing the first file on the card. This is a dead-simple mechanical interface, which is familiar to an elderly person. I just tell them: "Click it on, and wait for it to warm up-- it will start playing. If you get lost, turn it off, count to three and turn it on again." (It resets to the first file again). The sound quality is not very high, but the thrill of getting "their music" in a user-friendly format makes it very worthwhile. The musical source is fine, but the amp and speakers are just what you'd expect-tinny. To compensate, I have added an external powered speaker via the headphone jack, and now they have a Glenn Miller dance hall anytime they want one-- which has been every day since I gifted it to them. Very satisfying.
on December 31, 2013
We got this as a gift for Christmas and it's being returned because it won't record to the USB thumbdrive. We attempted on two different thumbdrives and still, no recording.
I would not recommend this if you want to record your old vinyl.
on January 31, 2015
This is a neat little turntable if you just want to spin records occasionally. It has built in speakers that lack a little bit in bottom end, but the sound is otherwise good. We haven't tried the mp3 features. For those who didn't grow up in the vinyl era, this is a good turntable to start out with before you move up to a good modular component stereo system with top end speakers. A belt driven turntable with a mostly manual tonearm will last longer than anything else in the long run. You'll want to keep this one anyway if you play 78s. A lot of more expensive turntables don't play them.

The shipping was great. It arrived just before Christmas. One word of caution- this unit is of very light construction. If you drop it; it'll be done. I recommend this item to anyone who wants to get back into their record collection at a very reasonable price.
on December 13, 2014
These piece of junk does not record great sound quality. From vinyl to usb or sd but the quality is terrible. Had to order a Sony turntable and this Pyle of Junk is still in the box it came in. Do not buy
on November 15, 2014
One too many issues while trying to record on USB or SD card. The recording instructions are not that explicit (select the source, press record). It is not clear weather you have to press one and then the other or if you have to hold down both buttons at the same time etc. This is a big problem especially if you can't get the darn thing to record (or to record without errors) one way or the other. I was able to recorded with a lot of errors and a rain/storm noise sounding over my music. I experienced many other issues while trying to record only 3 tunes in over 20 attempts. My best advice is: STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!