1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, December 12, 2012
Louie7 (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GE PNM1971SRSS Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave
Bought this to match the stove top and built in oven when updating kitchen appliances. The first one we ordered had to be returned due to an error that we kept getting about keypad short. Now just under the 1 year warranty the microwave has completely died. We were boiling water for pasta and when I opened the door the light flickered and dimmed then just shut down. I unplugged the microwave and tried to power on next day and still will not work.
I saw another review where the service tech told them the steam shorts out the keypad. Really GE? It is an over the counter microwave and people boil water.
I have GE service coming in a couple days and will want to know what they have to say. Regardless I would avoid this microwave. A shame too as it looks great and is very functional when it works.

ARRAY(0x9cad1588)