Fast just got faster...
The next-generation GeForce GTX 770 by PNY is a high-performance graphics card designed from the ground up to deliver high-speed, super-smooth gaming. It’s stacked with unique gaming technologies that make it fast. Really fast. The GTX 770 features a massively powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU. Plus, it comes with 7 Gbps memory - the fastest ever on a GPU and NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology, giving you the performance capabilities you need to game at extreme settings. So nothing will hold you back from taking on—and dominating - your most challenging games.
Blazing Fast Performance
Enjoy faster, smoother gaming that's a giant step ahead of previous generations. Crank it up and play the most popular, graphic-intensive games at max settings.
Game-Ready Drivers and Settings
GeForce Experience software ensures the best gaming, right out of the box. Get game-ready drivers to maximize performance and features automatically-the day a game releases-and optimize settings with a single click.
Innovative Gaming Technologies
GTX 770 is stacked with unique gaming technologies. Get NVIDIA PhysX and TXAA for realistic graphics, GPU Boost 2.0 for maximum clock speeds, and NVIDIA SHIELD compatibility for incredible portable gaming.
Next generation streaming multiprocessor built from the ground up for incredible performance and power efficiency.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology
Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows greater customization and overclocking options and enables gamers to push performance to new levels.
Microsoft DirectX 11
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready1
Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can stream 3D movies and 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready2
With a single GeForce GTX 770 you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web, or other applications while you game.
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
NVIDIA TXAA Technology
Support for new temporal anti-aliasing technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
NVIDIA 3-way SLI Technology3
Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling in games across up to three GPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
Unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
PCI Express 3.0
Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
Able to drive flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600 resolution over a DVI connector.
Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
- PCI Express compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- One 8-pin and One 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 600W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 42A)3
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive or Internet connection for installation
- DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, or VGA compatible monitor
1. NVIDIA 3D Vision requires 3D Vision glasses and a 3D Vision-Ready monitor.
2. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround requires 3D Vision glasses and three matching 3D Vision-Ready displays. In addition a DisplayPort to Dual-link DVI adapter may be required to connect one of the 3D Vision Surround monitors.
3. A GeForce GTX 770 GPU must be paired with another GeForce GTX 770 GPU (graphics card manufacturer can be different) with the same frame buffer size. SLI requires sufficient system cooling and a compatible power supply.
4. Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatible software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic. Upgrade your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, enabling 3D gaming, picture viewing and 3D web video streaming.