Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2003
I bought this product from amazon and it was delivered very quickly. After I got it I saw on the packaging that you can go to [...] to check the compatibility with your system. So I recommend going there to make sure you are ordering the right memory card for your system (I didn't go there first, but this just happened to be a compatible card for my Dell Dimension 2400). Then come back to amazon and buy the card you want.
I didn't know that RAM can make such a big difference, even if you aren't using big programs. Easy to install, a monkey could do it. I upgraded my system from 128 MB RAM to 384 MB RAM with this card and my computer is easily twice as fast as before. If your computer is slow, just get more RAM :)
on May 20, 2003
I bought this as an upgrade for my Dell Dimension 4550 (a "like new" item for under 30 dollars). Took 20 seconds to install, the PC recognized it immediately, and the performance boost was incredible. This is the best bang-for-the-buck PC purchase I've ever made!
on December 25, 2003
Easy to install and it works as advertised. Don't suspect I will need to use it but has a lifetime warranty to boot.
on November 9, 2006
I am very pleased with this purchase. It made a big difference in my Dell desktop's functioning. Programs ran slightly slower and networking was a pain before installation. Now things are running much better. I noticed a difference immediately. This product was easy to install and the price was right. I only wish I would have purchased more MB.
on January 26, 2005
Works perfectly. My PC is a joy to use again. It was easy to install, and it is still working perfectly after more than a year of use.
on January 18, 2005
If you own an HP and/or Compaq (both owned by HP) beware. The chip will most likely not work. Merchant advised me to try a Kingston brand, jury is still out on that one.
on January 5, 2010
I bought this to improve the performance of my computer. I installed it and never thought about it again.
on March 15, 2006
Simply put: It is all that it says it is. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on October 7, 2015
OK but now out dated.
on March 22, 2004
if u wanna buy this one u may choose another brend