From the Manufacturer
OUR FASTEST SDHC CARD TO DATE!
Capture life�s moments before they pass you by…
Designed for the enthusiast and pro photographer, the 32GB Professional Series SDHC card from PNY is designed for high speed, high capacity, continuous mode shooting from your digital SLR and HD video recorder. These cards are perfect for capturing action or low light photos, allowing you to handle more frames per second for the critical shot. The Class 10, 133x speed rating and lifetime warranty translates to 20MB/s write speeds for ultimate performance and reliability from the brand that is the flash memory choice of the White House News Photographers Association.
What do 20MB/s write speed and Class 10 mean for me?
How does that speed rating affect me, and my photos or videos? Well, you don't have to be a professional photographer to utilize a Class 10 card, and the increased 20MB/s write speed can make a difference. Say you have a little one around the house and you're chasing after him with your camera snapping away. The card's 20MB/s transfer rate will allow you to take more photos in a shorter period of time, so whether you're in and around the house, or at the soccer game, the faster Class 10 card will enable you to capture more of those special moments.
What is Class 10 Speed Rating?
The SD Association has created and defined 4 speed classes to help you identify speed and guaranteed performance capabilities/minimum requirements of SD/SDHC cards and their host products. The ratings define flash memory cards that are capable of storing video. Higher class ratings such as Class 10 translate to higher quality video capture. In the case of PNY�s Professional Class 10 card, they are guaranteed to record 1080p HD video which requires at least 10MB/s transfer rates. Speeds are reflected in megabytes per second (MB/s).
What Class Rating is Right For Me?
|Class Rating||Device||Minimum Guaranteed Write Speed||Product|
| ||2MB/sec - Ideal storage for your files, documents, and photos||PNY Class 2 Products|
| ||4MB/sec - Ideal for photos and video||PNY Class 4 Products|
| ||6MB/sec - Ideal for HD video and Hi-megapixel photos||PNY Class 6 Products|
| ||10MB/sec - Action photography, detailed photos, and HD video||PNY Class 10 Products|
What Can I Store?
704x460 pixels, 5Mbps, 30 fps
|800 min||400 min||200 min||100 min|
Standard HD at 9Mbps
|450 min||225 min||100 min||50 min|
SDHC Card Features
- Available in 4GB*, 8GB*, 16GB* and 32GB* capacities
- Compliant with SD Memory Card Physical Layer Specification Version 3.00
- SD Security Specification Ver.2.00 Compliant (CPRM Based)
- CPRM: Content Protection for Recording Media Specification
- SD File System Specification Ver.2.00 Compliant (DOS-FAT Based formatted)
- Write Protect feature using mechanical switch prevents accidental data loss
- Content Protection Mechanism � complies with highest security of SDMI standard
- Variable clock rate 0-25 MHz (standard), 0-50 MHz (high performance)
- Up to 25MB/sec read and 20 MB/sec write data transfer rate (using 4 parallel data lines)
- Card removal during read operation will never harm the content
- Designed for read-only and read/write cards
- Supports card detection (Insertion/Removal)
- Operating Temperature: -25 �C to 85 �C
- Storage Temperature: -40 �C to 85 �C
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
- Correction of memory field errors
- Voltage range of 2.7 to 3.6V
- Weight: 2g (typ.), 3g (max)
- SD protocol compatible
- Supports SPI Mode
- File format: FAT32
- ROHS compliant