POC Receptor + Helmet
Built for versatility and safety, the POC Receptor + Helmet is appropriate for skiing/snowboarding, biking, skateboarding, and water sports. The helmet's technologies include the patent pending Aramid Penetration Barrier and a multi-impact EPP liner for extreme protection in diverse environments. The POC Recepter + is the only helmet in the world that has the appropriate certifications for all three environments--water, land, and snow--and it comes ready for anything with the accessories to switch between them including a winter liner and earpieces and EVA foam padding and plastic ear pads for water.
- Ventilated double-shell system
- Multi-Impact SEPP liner
- Penetration-proof ventilation system with airflow channels between the two shells.
- Multi-purposed lining suitable for both liquid and frozen water.
- Includes detachable winter-lining and earpieces and EVA foam padding and plastic ear pads for water use
- Patent pending Aramid Penetration Barrier (APB)
- Small: 53 to 54 centimeters
- Medium: 55 to 56 centimeters
- Large: 57 to 58 centimeters
- X Large: 59 to 60 centimeters