|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 2.9 x 2.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||740001201|
|Size||4-1/2" x 10 yrd|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.64 shipping
+ $5.68 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
PORTER-CABLE 740001201 4 1/2-Inch by 10yd 120 Grit Adhesive-Backed Sanding Roll
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.33 (34%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Clog- and loading-resistant sandpaper can be used on a wide variety of materials
- Comprised of aluminum oxide grain
- Resin coating fights against damage caused by heat or humidity
- Responsive adhesive gives you greater control
- Works on plastic, wood, painted surfaces, fiberglass, and metal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Always wear safety glasses to protect eyes. Do not breathe dust created by sanding or grinding. Do not expose skin to dust created by sanding or grinding. Dust created from some ground material may contain hazardous chemicals. Follow all safety procedures in your power tool operators manual.
Top Customer Reviews
Jerry/Windsor House Furniture
I bought this Porter-Cable product, along with the 180 grit roll adhesive sandpaper. These 2 products, though they have the same SKU as previously, are no longer made in the United States. The longevity of the abrasive is shorter than previously on both grits. The units made in the U.S. were made by 3M for P-C. If possible, I would like to order the U.S. produced product.
1. Less waste - you adhere a piece to the face of your sanding block, and don't have to wrap any paper around the sides. Result - you use 100% of the paper for sanding
2. For precise sanding, stick a piece of this paper at the very edge/corner/whatever of a sanding block, and you use the straight edge to get into tight corners, etc.
3. Need a third hand? Stick a piece of the paper to a piece of wood and clamp that wood to your workbench. Then, for small pieces, use both hands to slide the piece back and forth over the flat (and immobile) sandpaper. Hint: cut a piece or two of the paper and adhere to the "top side" of the piece you are sanding. This gives you great grip on the top as you slide the piece back and forth over the horizontal paper. Update: I found an old sample floor tile - it was very smooth and now serves as a great flat sanding surface with adhesive sandpaper (plus I can clean off residual adhesive easily with lacquer thinner)
Eventually the "stickyness" gives out on the paper - especially for the "gripping" pieces mentioned above, after you swap them a few times. The grit is still good, but the pieces won't stick. I use them like regular paper then.
I bought several different grits, and use both sides of several boards to stick on successive grits.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
decent quality sand paper, it doesn't seem to last as long as other papers in same gritsPublished 10 days ago by Fish30114
As stated in another of my reviews, this just great!
And ... it comes in several grits.
Looking for sand paper to stick to everything? this is it. It has some much adhesive that it ripped off the Porter cable sanding pad on the third sanding cycle. Read morePublished 2 months ago by chuck Wagon
The PORTER-CABLE 740001201 4 1/2-Inch by 10yd 120 Grit Adhesive-Backed Sanding Roll is a superior product; sheets have long-life and abrade quickly. Why 4 stars instead of 5? Read morePublished 4 months ago by m r mittleman