5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Check Your Grit Size
Published on March 20, 2008 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I expect from Porter-Cable
This is an inferior, Polish abrasive which flakes too easily. The rolls I bought before were American, and I feel mislead.
Published 7 months ago by PETER COONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Check Your Grit Size, March 20, 2008
This review is from: PORTER-CABLE 740001501 4 1/2-Inch x 10yd 150 Grit Adhesive-Backed Sanding Roll (Tools & Home Improvement)
I got a roll of 150 grit and 220 grit. This paper really cuts and it doesn't load up either. I use it on my Porter Cable model 330 finish sander. I highly recomend it. CAUTION!, I had to go to 320 grit with this paper for the final sanding before finishcoat, this was with clear varithane, 220 grit left sander marks that were still visiable after finish coat was applied. This was with my sander, with yours it might be different.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Porter Cable sticky-back sandpapers are GREAT., October 7, 2013
I bought several grits of stick-back sandpaper for use with a square Ryobi palm sander and a Chicago oscillating sander.

It's also handy to just plop your hand on a piece and not have to hold it in place while you sand.

I got every grit from 80-320.

It's wonderful to be able to just peel off the old sheet, pull a piece out of the box, put the sander on pad or blade on it, and cut it away with a box cutter. It takes only seconds to change the sandpaper.

This sandpaper is NOT available locally anywhere.

The Porter Cable sticky-back adhesive is much better on the generic sticky-back sandpaper I bought a long time ago.

All of my experience with Porter Cable products has been excellent for many years.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars sandpaper, September 22, 2005
fast,easy inexpensive option to the prepackaged stuff in stores only drawback would be for those who can't grasp the simple task of punching your own vent holes. For me, I use the tip of the scissors I cut it with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Condition the Adhesive before using., March 20, 2014
1yrloose (Marshfield, MO) - See all my reviews
This stuff works great. The one problem I've had is the same as other reviewers have pointed out... The adhesive works too good! Sprinkle a little sawdust or talc or something on it to make it not so sticky or else it will stick so good to your sander pad that when you remove it, it'll tear up the sander pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's sandpaper and it works, February 17, 2014
Carpe_Diem (Stamford, CT USA) - See all my reviews
It's sticky. It sticks.

It's rough. It sands.

It comes in a long roll with a nice dispenser box.

Get it, you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME PRODUCT - NEVER BUY "REGULAR" SHEETS OF SANDPAPER AGAIN, December 15, 2013
exceeded my expectations, adhesive backing is just right - sticks and stays put but no problem removing when desired, quality and durability of sanding grit surface is INCREDIBLE - does not wear down even after reusing 100+ times and "sand" NEVER flecks off leaving bare patches of paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, April 10, 2014
This sandpaper is so much better than the individual sheets I used to buy. It lasts longer. It conforms to whatever sanding block or dowel to which I adhere it. I am very pleased with the results that I achieved on several woodworking projects so far. And in the long run, because of it's durability and convenient size (cut it to fit the sanding block) it is more economical than buying the packages with individual larger sheets. I like the adhesive back also; the sandpaper does not slip making it easier to grip the sanding block.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I expect from Porter-Cable, December 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, September 3, 2013
Works as described. Easy to apply. Saves on paper from cutting up the standard sized sandpaper rectangles. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars custom profiler sandpaper, February 16, 2013
The product which is difficult to find locally these days performs as expected and was readily available and received quickly.

Rate and Discover Movies