5.0 out of 5 stars Great blades if you know how to used them.
As opposite to other reviewers I have no problems with this blades, I let my Porter Cable oscillating tool work by itself with little or no pressure and it cuts just fine my boss owns the Fein version and I had used it, so for the price of my Porter Cable I have no need for the Fein.
Published 21 months ago by ViLo

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality metal
Published 12 months ago by D. M. Holt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality metal, September 13, 2013
This review is from: PORTER-CABLE PC3010 Oscillating Precision Plunge Cut Blade (Tools & Home Improvement)
First I must say that the Porter Cable Oscillating tools is invaluable to my tool box, it is capable of things that no other tool can do. Having said that, these blades do not last well at all. If you so much as touch a nail, the blade is done. I use these in remodeling projects and even in clean 3/4 pine, You can only cut around 12 feet before the blade is trashed. It is a very costly consummable. Around $3.00 would be a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blades if you know how to used them., December 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good blades - but expensive..so, January 29, 2012
bought the porter cable tools and some extra blades a month ago

Together they deliver move power and accuracy than the 'multi-max'

re the blade price: foung the same blades at the Black and Decker outlet store near Seneca Falls NY...
the price = 3 for $12.00.

bought a bunch

5.0 out of 5 stars use them all the time, July 13, 2014
Must Have

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, June 24, 2014
Amazon has good prices on these blades, but they are pretty short lived...making them seem pretty expensive. Not Amazon's fault. The Porter Cable brand is as good as any and better than some, so it is what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Porter, June 18, 2014
Michelle Dinh (East Hartford, CT, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this item as a spare part for my Porter Cable tool. It is good and convinient if you have a spare for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, May 11, 2014
Basically the oscillating type saws are a good idea, but all types and brand blades simply do not last as long as they should, also the blade cost is high, just the way things are until someone invents a better idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight spot saver, May 4, 2014
Great product that saved a lot time by not having to tear out a lot of material.You cut in place or widen out hole or cut trim ,salvage wood you would normally waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Fein, April 24, 2014
These are just as good as the Fein blades that cost twice as much. Save yourself a little cash and go with Porter Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Oscillating Saw Blade., March 17, 2014
I think the oscillating saw is the greatest invention since toilet paper. It has saved my neck in many tight situations and this blade for it performs well at a reasonable price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›