POV ACG20 Action Video Camera Sunglasses (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lightweight Designer Sunglasses With Built-in 3.0 Megapixel Pinhole CMOS Video Camera
- High-quality Polarized Lenses
- 736 X 480 Resolution With 30 Fps Record Speed For Real- Time Recording
- Avi Video Format
- 4gb Built-in Memory Allows For 2 - 3 Hours Of Recording Time
- 640x480 resolution / 3.0 megapixel / 30 FPS / AVI video format
- Built-in lithium battery with up to 3 hours of record time
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||2.9 x 3.6 x 7.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
It came as ordered. Awesome.
After unboxing...Well, I do not know where to begin.
1) item clearly was different than the photos.
2) Item listed on amazon says 3.0 mega pixels, manual clearly states 2.0, this is a false listing on amazon.
3) Item clearly has two buttons for recording, the one I received had 4 with mp3 headphones. None of which I ordered and obviously more noticeable and bulky.
4) attempts to ask manufacturer about the microsd slot, does it use microsdhc or is the older type, have gone unanswered. There is no way to tell if it actually takes a 8gb or not.
5) item listed as 30 FPS, manual states 25-30 FPS with no way to adjust that.
6) Resolution listed on amazon is 736 X 480, manual clearly states this is not so. The actual resolution in manual is 640x480.
7)I set it up to charge, blue light came on, hours later blue light is still on, but nothing works at all. Cannot see it in the computer, cannot change 'mode' etc..this item appears dead.
All in all, I feel like I bought an item off ebay from a d-bag seller who lies and cheats. For this price I expected what I bought, not some old fake pair that does not work.
Stay away from this seller and their products. Me? I am starting the dang refund/return process, this is dung.
This is my 4th purchase of this from different vendors and this has the best quality so far. The video and sound qualities were good. Unfortunately, the internal battery did not last long. There should be a way to replace the battery myself in case the warranty expires. Not comfortable if I will recommend this to buy. Another thing, I got this for $86 3 weeks ago and now it is on sale for $57 :(
I might try the i-Kam extreme. Hopefully this will last longer...
|Length: 0:52 Mins|
I've attached a "before and after" video. The before video shows how the video looked before the camera arbitrarily stopped working... The after video shows the hopeless pink and green stripes, which is all it will produce now. I treated the glasses with the greatest care, kept them in their case and never dropped them. They just went flakey on their own.
cons: with 4GB memory, you can only record about 1 hour worth of video, which is too short for me. Sometimes the saved video file is corrupted, but my VLC player can fix it.
On the bright saide, the Amazon return process seems to be very customer friendly. I think I am out the shipping charge... Sometimes it is best to shop in person.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bad product hard me just 3 days of use the camera did not return to work, would not recommend do not be swindle could not return the lens because in my country is too cumbersome... Read morePublished 18 months ago by mako
Won't ship to Alaska...
I waited weeks and the manufacturer just cancels my order..... No warning....
My stopped working after just 9 months . . I don't know where I can get them fixed so dis appointPublished 23 months ago by Maze fella
Video recorder records for 30 minutes. My battery holds a charge for 40-50 minutes. If I had purchased new and not used the battery would hold the charge longer. Read morePublished 24 months ago by willis