Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 15, 2013
Item as described, fast shipment. I have only used this shaver for less than one week, but so far, it works just as good as more expensive shavers. I would highly recommend. Only drawback - I cannot seem to find out if I can purchase replacement foils or shaver blades.
on December 14, 2014
Works as advertised.. Very good product at a very low price. It took a while to get it, but it's worth the wait. I would recommend it highly..
on June 20, 2015
The best small shaver in the world
on June 21, 2015
It nou work sou good.
on April 16, 2014
I have mixed feelings about this one.
It's cheap and well made but it's not very effective. It takes many passes to get a clean shave.
I guess it's okay as a backup or for travelling but not so great for daily use.
on May 24, 2013
I bought this one 2 months before moving to Europe, so I was looking for something cheap that I can discard instead of being stuck to using power outlet adapter with an expensive item. For that period, it served me quite well, but I have a few complaints

When charging, the LED indicator is always red, even after 24 hours of charging, so I can't tell when it's charged.
It has to be charged in order to use, just plugging it in doesn't work like with more expensive shavers.
I think that over these two months it got a bit lazy even when fully charged.
It's not very good at cutting longer (3 day) hair.

It is very light, so it could be good for travel, but it doesn't come with a case.
on May 19, 2013
When I first received this it was pretty good. Quieter then my Panasonic shaver which gave up the ghost after many years. But a month later the motor is making surging sounds (running faster then slower) even with a full charge or plugged into the wall outlet without any load on it (no contact with skin). When in contact it slows down enough that I notice it right away. I have cleaned it according to the instructions several times and it did make a difference but only for a little while (a matter om minutes)then it was back to what it was before. The thing is I do not even use it to shave with, just for touchups.

Just a side note for comparison: It does have a red charging light when being charged but the light does not go out when fully charged, like my previous one did. It comes with a unit that is plugged into a wall outlet then a cord runs from the unit (at least a foot long) and is plugged into the shaver. The Panasonic had a holder that plugged into the wall and you placed the shaver into it. It's charging light would go out when fully charged. Don't bother looking for the Panasonic (ES-SA40)as they stopped making it or Amazon stopped carrying it. It did look like this ones twin.