5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my digital camera
Published on November 6, 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible product! avoide it!
It only charges for 20 minutes and not even half charged.You can take 10 pictures with them, it is useless! Speaked to vidpro, they are aware of the problems. They asked me to ship them back and pay $9 shipping and handling for replacements. The total cost comes to $20 if I want get it exchanged. It's not worth that. it is absolutely a terrible experience!
Published on July 2, 2004 by Michael Shein

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my digital camera, November 6, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: POWER 2000 XP444AC-DC NiMH Rechargeable AA Batteries with 110v/220v Charger (Electronics)
I spent a few hours researching rechargable batteries and found that this brand seemed to be the best. The batteries are 2100mAh NiMH. They charge in an hour or two, then charge with a trickle effect to keep them full strength. I've left them in the charger for over a week and when I went to use them they were full. They have worked great on my digital camera and MP3 player. I've used them for a few months and will definately purchase more of this brand for the rest of my electronics. I also used the car adaptor a few times and it worked well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless Victory !!!, January 30, 2003
I have been using this product for the last couple of days & its awesome. The batteries have 3-4 times longer life than any ordinary alkaline or whatever battery.
Great Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy!, February 21, 2004
Aine MacDermot (Ontonagon, MI USA) - See all my reviews
These batteries have never yet failed me, the charger works great, the trickle charge feature is an extremely desirable option (not all chargers have it, but this one does). I keep a spare set of non-rechargeables in my camera bag as backup, too, which no photographer should be without since you never keep track of how many hours you've actually put on your batteries. This one also comes with an automotive plug, so you can recharge batteries in your car or RV overnight - very handy for campers. In short, this item is not a waste of your money. The batteries included are better than the standard rechargeable ones you can buy at your local WallyWorld, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply rules!!!!, April 1, 2003
Erick Lemus (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Seems to be a good stuff, maybe the best in its type.
For this price is hard to find a similar device.
The battery capacity (1800) is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible product! avoide it!, July 2, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, November 24, 2003
By A Customer
I have a Minota Dimage 7 digital camera. It drained the 1600 mAh like u never seen before. But with this 2100mAh rechargeable, I believe it would leave marks on the energizer bunny on the go go go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the power?, November 2, 2003
I regret that I purchased these batteries and the charger. All I can say is that the batteries don't hold a charge. A wasted $40.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not good quality, October 27, 2003
david shin (garden grove, CA United States) - See all my reviews
my AAA battery last about 4 to 5 hour(i use 700mmh)
but worst thing is sometimes, 30 min per charge.
don't know why
i do not recommand this product

Rate and Discover Movies