5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!!!
I got the green case & think it's beautiful. It fits my over-size sunglasses perfectly. I also like that the inside of the case is lined with a soft material.
Published on August 30, 2010 by stardust

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was looking forward to getting this case, and don't consider myself a tough reviewer by any means. The case is larger than the two other clamshell cases I have, so make sure you have a big purse. The biggest problem is that the material across the rounded edges in the front is very dimpled. It just doesn't fit well on the case.
Published 4 months ago by Jim/Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!!!, August 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars nice case, June 10, 2011
I'm pretty happy with this sunglasses holder. It's fits my somewhat larger pair of sunglasses well and shuts nicely. Make sure you have extra space in your purse to carry it though - it's a bit bulky, but that's what you get for buying big sunglasses! Cute case and does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 1, 2011
I bought this case for my prescription sunglasses and they're the perfect size for any sunglasses. I got the shimmer yellow and even my husband thought it was cute when he saw it. The inside is nice and soft (cream colored), so no scratched lenses, and the outside is well made. I just got it, so we'll see how it does in the long haul. It's definitely too big to carry in your pocket but it's just fine to carry in a good sized purse or to just keep in your car. Well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case Love the Look, May 28, 2011
I wanted a case that was different from every black glasses case I have found, I can now easily find my sunglasses in my purse, because the colors stand out. Good construction.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case for glasses!, July 25, 2012
BkWyrm (Norman, OK) - See all my reviews
I purchased 3 of these cases, and all 3 are gorgeous! They can hold very large sunglasses or medium sized glasses. My one daughter uses hers to keep her glasses in at night so her 3 year old won't grab them! They are strong and sturdy and much better for glasses than soft-sided ones. Excellent quick service too!

5.0 out of 5 stars OVERSIZED AND BEAUTIFUL!!, July 20, 2012
I must have purchased the last butterfly case with the brown background. I hope it comes back again as it is absolutely beautiful. A stunning boutique look to it. It holds my largest pair of sunglasses. I had almost given up on finding a case for them. Amazon has everything!! I carry oversized tote bags all the time. This would be too large in a small or even an average sized bag unless you don't carry too many items around.. The case is extremely hard yet it has a soft felt lining. I love the brightness of the print as it is extremely easy to locate in my overstuffed bag. The size and unusual shape also makes it easy to find just by touch. I will be purchasing another one just to keep some of my rings in as suggested by another inventive reviewer. Small price for an expensive looking and very well made item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this case!, July 12, 2012
I normally purchase over-sized fashion sunglasses so it was quite difficult to find a case (albeit a cute one) that would fit my pair of big lenses. However this product was on time, absolutely adorable and it does the job well. It's very sturdy and has a slight sheen to it. The interior is cream-colored and protects my glasses really well! The case is quite large but will fit into a normal-sized purses -- clutches not so much.

Love it and would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case, March 25, 2012
I bought this case as a gift to fit a pair of very big sunglasses. The glasses fitted (just) and I love the design & quality of the case:) All in all, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Extra Large Hard Clamshell Sunglasses Case, March 15, 2012
Even better than advetised. The case is roomy and has an adorable butterfly pattern. I bought this intending to use it as a glasses holder to put on my nightside table when I take my glasses off for the night. There's enough room for a couple of rings, too. I'm very happy with this.

Rate and Discover Movies