- File Size: 1431 KB
- Print Length: 196 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Joffe Crime, Thriller, and Mystery Books; First Thriller Books edition (June 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 10, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H2SK86E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #122,585 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
PRETTY GIRLS MAKE GRAVES: a gripping crime thriller (Camden Noir Crime Thrillers Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 196 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
- Book 1 of 2 in Camden Noir Crime Thrillers Trilogy (2 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
After having the time of his life in turn of the century Camden Town, Yorvik moved to Barcelona and worked as a magazine editor, translator and journalist, interviewing musicians, writers and politicians - later featured in his Lishman Diary blogs.
In 2011, he returned to his native North East England and wrote his first novel Pretty Girls Make Graves, the first book in the Camden Noir Trilogy.
Divine Hunger, book two of the trilogy, is now available.
(photo by David Broadbent)
Top Customer Reviews
Set in Camden and Newcastle (probably the two trendiest spots in Britain), “Pretty Girls Make Graves” is an exciting and fast-paced thriller with our hero Lishman on the run from sinister forces. A great read, packed with action and suspense -- I'd recommend it very highly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am sorry John, this book could not hold my attention. I skipped a lot of pages and usually don't do that.Published 5 months ago by Mildred Coers
But, not my cup of tea. I think I just did not follow the story well. Maybe my lack of British culture was the problem.Published 7 months ago by Aileen H. Kelley
This was a terrible book. I could only get through about 10 percent of it, before I gave up. I felt no sympathy for the protagonist. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jennifer Steffen
Good. 1st of Camden Noir Trilogy. Lead characterized Lishman bit too into substances to identify with. Vaguely like DaVinci code.Published 10 months ago by Gator Jeff
I am not a reviewer but I liked this book. It is a series about stolen art and mobs in the UK.
It seems that mobs run most of the countries in Europe and in the US according... Read more
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Hard-Boiled
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Financial
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Hard-Boiled
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense