5.0 out of 5 stars PREVERA REALLY WORKS!
Published on October 9, 2009 by K. Bilodeau

Published on December 11, 2009 by S. Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars PREVERA REALLY WORKS!, October 9, 2009
This review is from: PREVERA - BEST ANTI-AGING ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM W/PEPTIDE! (Misc.)
Within the first 2 weeks of using PREVERA I could see quite a difference in the texture of the skin on my face and neck! The lines on my forehead are almost completely gone.My eyes look wide open and brighter. My skin is much tighter and the color is even. I have used Botox, and creams that cost over $200. PREVERA works much better and only costs about $30.00! The best compliments have been from my kids. They did not know that I was using anything different on my face. Two of my teenage girls told me how my face looked so smooth and pretty! My girls can be brutally honest with me....so I know that what they said was true!!! My husband likes the way I look also!! I will keep on using PREVERA,the more you use it..the better the results! HIGHLY RECOMMENED

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevara REALLY WORKS, November 9, 2009
Im a definate skeptic when it comes to online products. I have tried half a dozen over the counter wrinkle creams. I liked the Oil of Olay Regenerest.. But does not compare to the Prevera wrinkle cream.. I started reading product reviews. I got the 2 bottles of the Prevera on Friday.(thru there website) LADIES IM A HARD SELL.. So I coated this stuff on the first day..lol Tried it Friday and now I have used it 2 times a day like it says.. It`s monday morn. I woke up felt my face, WOW.. It felt so soft. Now you dont have to paint it on, just use a small ammount.. Now Im a smoker of 35 yrs and I live in Fla and have over indulged in the sun for many yrs. I have leather like skin on the sides of my face and deep creases on my lips.. I am SHOCKED... I have had more results in days than I have had with anything I have ever purchased.. Dont waste your money on the store products..For what this costs dollar for dollar..Im ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSED.. Now they say it takes weeks for the full effect.. Im excited. When your 51 years old, suddenly single,a and something that simple can make you feel that good about yourself..I give it 5 stars...I have taken before pics.. I cant wait to put them next to each other in a few weeks..
Thanks,
Boni Florida

[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst allergic reaction ever & "Best in Market" is awful!, December 11, 2009
I bought this product from "Best in Market" (NOT) and after a normal patch test applied it to my face as suggested. Within hours my face was iching and burning and I was frantically trying to wash the stuff off. Despite washing it off immediatly my face continued to get worse and worse and by the morning I looked like a characature with a deformed face. My eyes were nearly swelled shut, and yet the fine lines had turned into deep craters between the swellings. My whole face still itched and burned and was red and looked like I had been beaten to a pulp. I called the doctor, and on their recommendation used Benedryl cream and tablets, which made it tolerable at best. My face took a WEEK to return to nearly normal. I had dry scaly skin where it had swelled worst for longer, and honestly I think my fine lines are now much more pronounced looking - as if the last bit of elasticity of my skin was destroyed by my reaction to this product.
What is worse to me is that "Best in Market" has refused to respond to my queries about returning the product. I have e-mailed them several times and gotten no response. If I had bought the product directly from Prevera they at least would have refunded my money (I e-mailed to inquire). Do NOT buy from "Best in Market". And patch test this product for a Minimum of 48 hours (I did again inside my elbow, and found the patch test only itched a little nearly 3 days after applying the product). I am now terrified to use anything since my skin seems to have become ultra sensitised and I am disgusted with "Best in Market" and will NEVER purchase from them again, and will even be wary of purchasing from Companys with Amazon since there is no real recourse of action when you go through Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Prevera Anti-Wrinkle Cream, March 3, 2010
I've been using the cream for about a month but I haven't noticed much difference as far as diminishing wrinkle lines. The cream is really lightweight and super hydrating. The price for the amount of cream you get is outstanding and the shipping was really quick, too. Unfortunately, for me I didn't really see any notable improvement.

4.0 out of 5 stars prevera cream...., December 28, 2009
This cream smells great, feels very nice on the skin... not too heavy.

I have been using it for a couple of weeks and am very happy with it so far...

As for "anti-aging"... I am not sure about that yet... but think it is a wonderful face cream.

2.0 out of 5 stars Prevera, October 24, 2009
I did not find this product to be very effective for me. It left my skin looking very lack luster and normally I have a good, healthy glow. I switched to Olay Regenerist and have been getting much better results.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay., March 13, 2010
I was in the middle of using my third jar of Prevera when I decided I just hadn't seen much difference. I went back to using Mary Kay antiaging products. I think my skin looked better when I was using that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, December 17, 2009
I also bought this product from "Best in Market" and was immediately skeptical when I noticed the 09-11-05 date stamped on the bottom of the jar. After looking at BOM's website I read where they said that's how Asian countries list their manufacture date, meaning the first two digits signify the year. Prevera states it can offer their product at a "low price" by "cutting out the middle man" thereby having it manufactured by Experimental Nutrition Research (ENR). I don't know...is ENR an Asian company?

At any rate, Prevera has not hurt my skin or caused me to have a bad reaction. It simply hasn't caused me to have a reaction at all, good or bad. I've been using it for two weeks and see absolutely no difference in the appearance of my skin. It doesn't look older, it doesn't look younger, it doesn't look...different. I'll continue to use for a couple more weeks just in case something magical happens to kick in any second now. But at this point I can say 100% I would never order Prevera again. I'd rather keep my $30 for nothin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for ur money !!!, January 19, 2012
I am 55 and I stared using Prevera last year.
I had a problem with large pores and break outs and prevera not only help me with wrinkles but also stop my break outs and even help me get rid of black heads make's my skin glow and people thinks I am younger.... :)
I highly recommend Prevera and the best part is very affordable !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars cream, December 31, 2012
I thought the cream was ok. I did not notice anything different with my skin. I cream is light on your skin and not greasy.

PREVERA - BEST ANTI-AGING ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM W/PEPTIDE!
Out of stock