5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product support, February 9, 2013
This review is from: PRO1 T705 Single Stage NEW AL AC Air Conditioner Programmable Digital Thermostat (Tools & Home Improvement)
We traded out our former thermostats for several of these in our house about 3 years ago. These were chosen by the heating folks who manage our gas fired system.
The thermostats are easy to use and program or set to 'hold' if you want.
The real bonus came yesterday when after several days of pondering why my radiant floor was not heating properly- checking the display to see "HI" on the panel, changing batteries twice to try to 'fix' it, I looked at the company's website, found their number, and called at 545 PM on Friday. Spoke first with answering person who got the tech person on the phone. He talked me thru removal of gadget from wall, resetting the thermostat; this did not work after a couple of tries BUT he suggested, removing the batteries, and letting it 'set on the counter' for 20 minutes, then try again. Voila- that all worked and now my radiant floor is warm again. thanks for their Tech support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, October 16, 2012
This product shipped on time, looks good, and works great. I think that the installation instructions are for a professional installer. My house is 40 years old, and the wires for the thermostat were not color coded the same way as the installation instructions. A "This Old House" type video on their website would probably be a big help. Mine is up, running, saving me money, and keeping me more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 27, 2014
L. E. Long (Lehighton, PA) - See all my reviews
This programmable thermostat works great. It allows me to turn the heat down at night and bring it back up in increments the next morning. The only "Con" for me is there is no way to program in daylight savings changes without reprogramming all the settings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, February 11, 2014
S. Moran (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
Easy to install. Easy to set up desired times and temperatures. We use three of these in a large shop with three overhead heaters. I have them set Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00, Sat 8:00-12:00, and off on Sunday. In the event we have an extended work day, manual override is easy to initiate. Works great! Helps save on utility power costs. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 17, 2013
Yero (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a pretty cheap device that works well. Setup was simple and straightforward. We only have it hooked up to our boiler (heat), and not to our AC yet. It allows you to set 4 time/temps for each of Saturday, Sunday, and Weekdays. So all 5 weekdays follow the same setting. I might have preferred a unit that would let me set Friday differently, but I knew this unit treats all 5 weekdays the same. The 4 time settings are labeled something like Wake, Leave, Return, and Sleep.

The screen is bright. The buttons are easy to use. There are PDFs online that let you get into the "contractor" settings. I like it.

Rate and Discover Movies