5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Stick Iron
I had bought this iron because my other one had stop working.This Non-Stick Iron works great and it is better than the Black and Decker I had before.
Published 11 months ago by BIGRICH

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good...Not bad
For an iron it is OK. Small ironing (hot) surface but it does exactly what it was intended to do.
Published 2 months ago by Jimie Phares

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Stick Iron, May 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baseline iron for occassional use., December 12, 2013
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
For a less than $10 iron, this works great. I am an occasional sewer and needed something to press the seam allowances on fabrics. This is not as great as a professional iron, but gets the job done and done quite well. I rarely iron clothes (If it needs to be ironed I usually don't buy it) but when I need to this worked well on them too. Wrinkles come out easily...2 levels of steam or no steam...a dial to adjust based on fabric type...cord is nice and long (a huge plus as my outlets are spaced far apart in my apartment). Water is easy to add into the iron and it does not leak like other low end iron's I have purchased. Overall it works way better than I ever expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent guest room appliance, December 19, 2013
Tim (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
It heats up and works well enough, and the price is unbeatable. But the iron itself is just a bit too lightweight, and the rubber reinforcement at the cord is thick enough that it makes the iron difficult to set down flat on its base. It tends to topple over too easily. I haven't tried it loaded with water for spray/steam--maybe that would add weight and keep it steadier--but sometimes I just want to use a dry iron without worrying about water spilling out everywhere. The temperature dial is ok, but when you're (especially men with larger hands, maybe) using it, your hands may slide across that dial and change settings occasionally. But overall, a good value for a non-everyday use iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars it worth its price, easy to use. I like it very much. I definately consider to recommend it to my friends., January 4, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, March 26, 2014
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
The Iron in picture looks far better than the actual product. When I bought this I was expecting something of a low quality but not something so bad. The finish is terrible the iron leaks when you want to use steam, and it doesn't really get hot enough but like it says above you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 13, 2014
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
This is a great iron. I have never used it on clothes but it gets hot, and thats all I need it for. Good for waxing snowboards and skis.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good...Not bad, February 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth The Price, December 23, 2013
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
I've bought it a month ago in November. The reason I chose it was because of its low price. It works properly and satisfies my need plus for this amount of money I don't think one can find something like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proctor Silex, April 17, 2014
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
Love my new little light weight iron. I don't have an ironing board I iron on my bed. I am in assisted living and due to back pain I cannot use anything heavy. It does a great job on my slacks. I am in a wheel chair and am limited at what I can do. I would recommend that you buy one for the money its great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Iron, April 16, 2014
This review is from: PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron (Misc.)
I was looking for an iron replacement for our current one which was no longer working. This came in a timely manner and works for it's purpose. It was smaller than I had expected it to be. But for the price it is hard to complain. It works well. I do wish it had an auto shut off but again for the price can't complain. It's good for use if you do not iron much which is why i bought it. Let's hope it lasts as long as my previous iron.

ARRAY(0x9c4af5a0)