Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on December 12, 2013
For a less than $10 iron, this works great. I am an occasional sewer and needed something to press the seam allowances on fabrics. This is not as great as a professional iron, but gets the job done and done quite well. I rarely iron clothes (If it needs to be ironed I usually don't buy it) but when I need to this worked well on them too. Wrinkles come out easily...2 levels of steam or no steam...a dial to adjust based on fabric type...cord is nice and long (a huge plus as my outlets are spaced far apart in my apartment). Water is easy to add into the iron and it does not leak like other low end iron's I have purchased. Overall it works way better than I ever expected.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2013
I had bought this iron because my other one had stop working.This Non-Stick Iron works great and it is better than the Black and Decker I had before.
on December 19, 2013
It heats up and works well enough, and the price is unbeatable. But the iron itself is just a bit too lightweight, and the rubber reinforcement at the cord is thick enough that it makes the iron difficult to set down flat on its base. It tends to topple over too easily. I haven't tried it loaded with water for spray/steam--maybe that would add weight and keep it steadier--but sometimes I just want to use a dry iron without worrying about water spilling out everywhere. The temperature dial is ok, but when you're (especially men with larger hands, maybe) using it, your hands may slide across that dial and change settings occasionally. But overall, a good value for a non-everyday use iron.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2014
it worth its price, easy to use. I like it very much. I definately consider to recommend it to my friends.
on April 16, 2014
I was looking for an iron replacement for our current one which was no longer working. This came in a timely manner and works for it's purpose. It was smaller than I had expected it to be. But for the price it is hard to complain. It works well. I do wish it had an auto shut off but again for the price can't complain. It's good for use if you do not iron much which is why i bought it. Let's hope it lasts as long as my previous iron.
on March 26, 2014
The Iron in picture looks far better than the actual product. When I bought this I was expecting something of a low quality but not something so bad. The finish is terrible the iron leaks when you want to use steam, and it doesn't really get hot enough but like it says above you get what you pay for.
on February 10, 2014
For an iron it is OK. Small ironing (hot) surface but it does exactly what it was intended to do.
on April 16, 2015
it does the job, but it you fill it up with water, it does leak out the filler hole when you iron. I put a rubber gromet in the hole and that stopped the leak. For twenty five cents they could have had a great iron if they did this at the factory.
on October 20, 2015
I'd like to say I love this but after going from a silver stone coated iron to this I am sorely disappointed. I thought because it said non-stick that it would be the same. My mistake. When it came I was very surprised by the weight of it, it feels very very light weight. It is very difficult to keep it standing upright on the ironing board. Next my other iron being silver stone slid easily over every material and no matter how high the temperature was it never scorched or melted any material. Silly me, I thought non-stick meant the same thing. WRONG!! Not only does it not mean non-stick it will melt the fabric of your clothing in 2 seconds flat. Seriously. I'm here to tell you that If I like something I'm going to tell you the honest truth. Check my reviews. But if I don't I'm also going to be just as honest and this iron is not worth the time or money. Now I've lost a brand new blouse that I had worn once and a brand new dress I had never worn. Don't make my mistake, pay the extra money and buy the good iron or steamer. It's not worth sacrificing your clothes.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 8, 2015
Considering the price this iron is a really good buy. It does the work just about fine and is smooth in the run.
Only problem I found was when I fill it with water the steam function does not work that well. The water leaks at times.
Other than this little flaw (I am saying it little as due to the water the ironing becomes more crisp and well defined so its ok for me) rest all works just great.