Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 6, 2008 6:27:58 AM PDT
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, IT IS CANCELED AND NO LONGER SUPPORTED.

http://www.csatpro.com/igo/mycases.asp?f=1&idA=377715402&first=Adrian&last=Cho&email=online@adriancho.com

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2008 6:50:58 PM PDT
Alter Raid says:
I don't understand what the major problem is. Maybe you can explain. It should still work perfectly for any old PDA, shouldn't it? I have a palm centro. It should be fine for it, no? It's the only bluetooth one on the market that I can locate. If you can recommend any others, then please let me know. Thanks.

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 5:55:28 PM PDT
A. Rodriguez says:
I have had this product for 6 years now or longer, who knows. Bought it possibly for a Palm PDA, don't remember which, since I owned almost every single one that came to market. This keyboard has worked across all the phones that I have ever owned, including the Nokias E90, E71, E51, E55, HTC Tilt 2, Palm Pre, Pre3, Veer, HP TouchPad, and last Samsung Galaxy Note... In fact, the later one was the easiest to set up...! To me that is amazing! Get a device that old to work with newer products, if you can find any! The original price on this was $129.00, I bought it for $69.00... I think this is the greatest product I've ever owned. So if you can buy one for a lower price and want it for typing mostly documents, not number crunching, then count yourself lucky.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 6, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2012

Search Customer Discussions