Premium 10 ft Archos 5 Internet Tablet Mini HDMI cable! This type A to C digital cable supports 600Hz and all 1.3 standards.
- Higher Speed: HDMI 1.4 increases its single-link bandwidth to 600 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future HD display devices, such as higher resolutions beyond 1080p, 3D, and 4K. The Deep Color and high frame rates. In addition, built into the HDMI 1.4 specification is the technical foundation that will let future versions of HDMI reach significantly higher speeds.
- Deep Color: HDMI 1.4 supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, up from the 8-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification, for stunning rendering of over one billion colors in unprecedented detail.
- Broader color space: HDMI 1.4 adds support for ?x.v.Color?? (which is the consumer name describing the IEC 61966-2-4 xvYCC color standard), which removes current color space limitations and enables the display of any color viewable by the human eye.
- This New version of mini connector: With small portable devices such as HD camcorders and still cameras demanding seamless connectivity to HDTVs, HDMI 1.4 offers a new, smaller form factor connector option.
- New HD lossless audio formats: In addition to HDMI?s current ability to support high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby? Digital and DTS?), HDMI 1.4 adds additional support for new lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio?.