5.0 out of 5 stars Nice upgrade, May 29, 2014
This review is from: CASIO PROTREK BLACK TITAN LIMITED 2014 (PRW-6000YT-1JF) 6 MULTIBANDS (JAPANESE MODEL) (Watch)
I know I paid a premium for getting this watch before the US introduction but it was a had to have it moment. I wasn't sure if I would like the style, thought it might be a bit large but I think is looks great.

Pros:

Great looks, solar, compass all in a nice thinner package than previous models
Time setting is a breeze compared to the older pro-treks

Cons:
Unknown, Yet to be seen if as rugged as my previous protreks
Price. Ouch
---
Other

Band is metal so you have to remove links to size and fine tune with three adjustable slots.
I would recommend tightening with the three slots first then measuring the links to remove.
You can always back the slots to the larger position but the link re-add is a pain.
I would say normal people would need 1-2 links removed. If you wrist is as big as your forearm this will work out of the box for you.
If I had it to do over again I might have just ordered a rubber band

I'll update over time but first impressions after 30 minutes adjusting and moderate high pucker factor all is well.
Most metal bands stretch a bit over time if you work with it on, I'll update in a few weeks to see if that is the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
I'm also going to buy one as soon as it comes to a reasonable price !!!