Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 15, 2013
I was a little hesitant to order this based on the other one review. I decided Amazon would take it back if I did not like it, and ordered it. I am very happy with this holster. I put it on and the decided to wear a spaghetti strap shirt. I had to keep it crunched up or the butt was visible. Keep in mind this is a little shirt and it was just fine. I wore it downtown and the gun was never visible. I would tell someone to order this if they have a certain need. Need is the key word in this review. This is not an all day, everyday holster. I could see me wearing this to a movie theater. I would not want to sit at my desk all day wearing this holster. The other review also said it popped out. I am going to guess she was using the wrong length strap. This holster comes with three different length straps. I use the shortest one and it keeps the gun tucked in and has never popped out. The longer straps hang down to low and then the holster does flip out. She also said her boob pops out. Not sure what is going on there. Not an issue for me. To lift the shirt and pull the pistol out could not be faster or easier. Nice option to have for certain occasions. Hope this helps.
on September 19, 2013
I have the S&W .38 Bodyguard FB holster and have been wearing it for several months now. It did take a couple of days to figure out the best way to wear it and the correct length of strap. Unlike the photo on the site, I ended up wearing it with the muzzle pointing straight down and the magazine tucked completely up inside the right bra cup. There's no noticeable difference in my silhouette at all. If I wore it like the photo on the site, after any body movement, it seemed like the magazine could stick straight out from my body horizontally to the ground. So tucking the magazine inside the cup is best for me. I still am able to quickly grab my weapon if needed. I worried about sweating in the southern state where I live and a sales girl in the vendor's booth at the 2013 NRA Convention in Houston told me to adhere moleskin to the side of the holster that will be next to my body. Problem solved! The strap is strong and the snap is stronger. I wear this 12-14 hours a day and have no problems. Best women's holster on the market. I even showed it to an armed security guard at the convention in the rest room and she loved it and went straight to the booth!

Note - I ordered a holster directly from the site and it had major issues. The magazine on my .380 continually would pop out just a bit, and could potentially drop to the ground, but never did. The magazine released every single time I wore it. So I quit wearing the holster thinking it was me. Then when I saw the vendor's booth at the convention, I noticed that the holster they had and the one I had were VERY different. My original holster was lacking in definition of the mold in every major way. (I posted an image of good and bad). The one at the convention was very detailed in the mold. I purchased a new one at the convention and the site accepted my return with no problems - good customer service. I've had no issues whatsoever with the holster purchased at the convention. And the lime green straps I got with it are adorable!
on July 22, 2013
A little adjustment takes care of the problems I'm seeing on here. The leather strap has a metal snap button that is VERY secure. I have to use the side of scissors to pry it off when I undo the button. It will NOT fall off. I couldn't imagine it not fitting with whatever bra you already own. You may have to pull your boob up a bit to get it all the way under there, but it's not like your boobs are lopsided afterward. I have a C cup and I'm able to get my Smith and Wesson .357 magnum snub nose up there just fine, and it's a stainless steel firearm that weighs 2 lbs. The fit feels snug and stable and is not visible through shirts.
on December 26, 2015
Just got this for Christmas for the Sig P238. Did not think it would be this comfortable. Hides very well - the only thing that seems to sometimes print is the snap. Sharing a picture with what I consider to be one of my least conceal-friendly tops in my wardrobe - tight, thin, and light colored.
review image
on August 14, 2015
Love this holster! At first I didn't like it at all. It kept "falling out" and I couldn't understand why everyone liked it so much. I watched a YouTube video and discovered that I was wearing it incorrectly. If you're having problems with your gun showing through your shirt or just feel like it's falling, I highly recommend watching a video about how to wear the holster. They tell you not to hang it from your bra and once I changed the way the holster was positioned then I fell in love with it. First photo-correct way, second photo-incorrect. At least that's what works best for me anyway.
review image review image
on July 24, 2014
To start with I am a 34DD 5'4 and 150 lbs lady so my only grip with this is sometimes if i am not sitting up straight the butt of my Ruger LC9 pokes hard into the flub I have just below my bra line in front. That is not the manufactures issue it is totally and completely mine. I bought several bras where the band was a 36 instead of a 34 to accommodate the gun just like I would with my jeans if I was wearing a my concealed carry in my waistband. From there I use the smallest strap to go around the center of my bra and I tuck pretty much the whole Clam Shell Holster underneath the girls just behind my underwire in the bra. I have worn this for 12 hour shirts at work with the only issue being when I bend over the butt of the gun pokes my flub, like I mentioned earlier.
I have never had an issue unholstering my Ruger. I have holstered and unholstered in quick succession in practice and I have shot straight and hit my target beautifully as soon and my gun was clear of my body. Considering placement it is faster for me to draw from my Flash bang holster than from normal side, due to my gun sitting far back on my hip, or from Thigh, Ankle, Small of back or Ambi. While working with my CCW instructor he asked how feasible it was for me to unholster and shoot from the flash bang and I told him the hardest part was pulling up the hem of my shirt... I stated that this was also to my advantage because to my possible attacker I may look like I am going to flash them or something, not that the shirt needs to come up that far at all!
I do tilt my gun/holster just slightly so more of the butt is underneath the underwire of my bra and the barrel is facing at a downward angle. This works for me and make no difference in how fast I can retrieve my Ruger. As for the snap you have to line up the marks to open it... this is a safety feature, it is on the paper work you receive with the holster, practice opening and closing the snap a few time without attaching it to your bra first. It needs to loosen up a hair and you need the practice at first. Now I can take the holster off almost faster than drawing my weapon!
on November 4, 2014
I really hoped this would work for me, based on the reviews. Unforunately, a 32B is not adequate to conceal this holster. I've tried ever configuration possible, with at least 3 different bras, and the holster still shows under even the baggiest of shirts. Either the snap shows, or you can see the entire outline of the gun grip. It also won't stay in place when I remove the gun from the holster - it flips out from under the bra band and would be impossible to reholster without lifting my shirt and adjusting my bra and the holster.
on February 1, 2013
This is a great conceal carry holster. I can wear it with my casual clothes or sweats and no one can see it. Even my husband has no clue if I have it on or not.
on July 25, 2013
Really comfortable and very easy to use. Adjustment straps easy to change as needed. Exactly as described and received promptly.
on September 17, 2013
This is a great conceal carry holster. Much more comfortable than I had anticipated. The only issue I really have with it is that it does make you perspire somewhat. due to the type of plastic it is made from. I may add a layer of cloth on the part next to my body.
All in all though it's a great product.