4.0 out of 5 stars Nice option to have
Published 12 months ago by B. Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.
Published 17 months ago by Karla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice option to have, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Sports)
I was a little hesitant to order this based on the other one review. I decided Amazon would take it back if I did not like it, and ordered it. I am very happy with this holster. I put it on and the decided to wear a spaghetti strap shirt. I had to keep it crunched up or the butt was visible. Keep in mind this is a little shirt and it was just fine. I wore it downtown and the gun was never visible. I would tell someone to order this if they have a certain need. Need is the key word in this review. This is not an all day, everyday holster. I could see me wearing this to a movie theater. I would not want to sit at my desk all day wearing this holster. The other review also said it popped out. I am going to guess she was using the wrong length strap. This holster comes with three different length straps. I use the shortest one and it keeps the gun tucked in and has never popped out. The longer straps hang down to low and then the holster does flip out. She also said her boob pops out. Not sure what is going on there. Not an issue for me. To lift the shirt and pull the pistol out could not be faster or easier. Nice option to have for certain occasions. Hope this helps.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., February 21, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Sports)
First off, I'm 5'4, 150 lbs, C cup, using a Ruger .380 with Lasermax. The idea is great. I like having a holster on me with easy access. However, even using the shortest leather strap the holster did not stay in place. And the bottom of my clip rubs my belly which isn't very large at all. It's uncomfortable and if you wear an underwire it pushes it up so it feels awkward as well. BUT I still want to use this holster. I will find a way to modify it so it stays in place and doesn't rub. I've heard a lot of complaints of the gun position not being safe. I found this case to completely cover the trigger and immobilize the slide. I never felt like the gun was unsecure. I feel very confident with my gun in this holster and the Ruger LCP does not have any safety. While wearing it - it never showed a mark on my clothes.
I would not suggest buying this from The Perfect Aim Sports. They sent me an incorrect holster (for an LC9), and never returned my emails. I had to file a claim with Amazon. They never apologized for the inconvience. That was very unprofessional of them. I finally reordered through the manufacturer and got the correct version. Definitely check who you are ordering this from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concealment!, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
A little adjustment takes care of the problems I'm seeing on here. The leather strap has a metal snap button that is VERY secure. I have to use the side of scissors to pry it off when I undo the button. It will NOT fall off. I couldn't imagine it not fitting with whatever bra you already own. You may have to pull your boob up a bit to get it all the way under there, but it's not like your boobs are lopsided afterward. I have a C cup and I'm able to get my Smith and Wesson .357 magnum snub nose up there just fine, and it's a stainless steel firearm that weighs 2 lbs. The fit feels snug and stable and is not visible through shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holster!, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
I have the S&W .38 Bodyguard FB holster and have been wearing it for several months now. It did take a couple of days to figure out the best way to wear it and the correct length of strap. Unlike the photo on the site, I ended up wearing it with the muzzle pointing straight down and the magazine tucked completely up inside the right bra cup. There's no noticeable difference in my silhouette at all. If I wore it like the photo on the site, after any body movement, it seemed like the magazine could stick straight out from my body horizontally to the ground. So tucking the magazine inside the cup is best for me. I still am able to quickly grab my weapon if needed. I worried about sweating in the southern state where I live and a sales girl in the vendor's booth at the 2013 NRA Convention in Houston told me to adhere moleskin to the side of the holster that will be next to my body. Problem solved! The strap is strong and the snap is stronger. I wear this 12-14 hours a day and have no problems. Best women's holster on the market. I even showed it to an armed security guard at the convention in the rest room and she loved it and went straight to the booth!

Note - I ordered a holster directly from the site and it had major issues. The magazine on my .380 continually would pop out just a bit, and could potentially drop to the ground, but never did. The magazine released every single time I wore it. So I quit wearing the holster thinking it was me. Then when I saw the vendor's booth at the convention, I noticed that the holster they had and the one I had were VERY different. My original holster was lacking in definition of the mold in every major way. (I posted an image of good and bad). The one at the convention was very detailed in the mold. I purchased a new one at the convention and the site accepted my return with no problems - good customer service. I've had no issues whatsoever with the holster purchased at the convention. And the lime green straps I got with it are adorable!

5.0 out of 5 stars great holster, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
This is a great conceal carry holster. I can wear it with my casual clothes or sweats and no one can see it. Even my husband has no clue if I have it on or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
Really comfortable and very easy to use. Adjustment straps easy to change as needed. Exactly as described and received promptly.

1.0 out of 5 stars UNCOMFORTABLE!!!, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
I was so excited about this Flashbang holster but was really disappointed. :{ Its is the most uncomfortable carry ever. It tucks under the bottom of the bra (if not, the gun rotates out where the but of the pistol sticks out) so the purpose of a bra is nil....boobs come out the bottom. It feels as though you are carrying a rock under the edge of the bra. It presses against your sternum so very painful. The gun also keeps rotating so constant adjusting is going on. Great idea, but it needs some refining...maybe sheepskin padding and some other design that keeps it from rotating outwards. Mine is going back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Conceal Carry Option, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
This is a great conceal carry holster. Much more comfortable than I had anticipated. The only issue I really have with it is that it does make you perspire somewhat. due to the type of plastic it is made from. I may add a layer of cloth on the part next to my body.
All in all though it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product but i wount buy from this company, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Sports)
I oredered this hulster for myself. When i got this holster it didnt fit my gun. So i called the the complany back to see if they could exchange my hulster for the correct one. They told me that they couldnt help me find the one that would fit my gun i would have to call Flashbang and ask them and they said that that they would charge me a 10% re-stocking fee plus shipping. So i called Flashbang and the poeple at Flashbang were very helpful and they did my exchange free of charge and they were very fast and friendly. So i would recoment Flashbang but order direct from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Flashbang Holster (Misc.)
Bought it for her to try out.... she honestly was skeptical about the comfort of it sitting under her bra. When she received it, she got a bit confused about how the strap worked, but watching the video was very helpful. She is 5'8 pretty skinny (size 4 / 6) and wears loose clothing, but you could still see a large mass when she wore it down low. HOWEVER, when she flipped the strap around and wore it up high, not only did she find it relatively comfortable, but you couldn't see it at all. We were both so impressed that she went in and put on a extremely tight tank top just to see how it would look, and again... you'd never know she was carrying (however, you could tell that one side of the bra looked bigger... but they'll just think she's lop sided, lol). Great holster for a woman to concealed carry.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›