Top positive review
31 people found this helpful
Another Great Product from Hori
on March 26, 2012
The Hori Screen Protector (HSP) is the best filter for the Vita hands down.
- Virtually invisible. Because it covers most of the Vita's front, the edges of the filter aren't as obvious as they would be if it only covered the screen.
- The material used is exceptional in that there is no percetable degradation of image quality from the Vita's gorgeous OLED screen. Again, it seems like the HSP isn't even on.
- The attached template really helps with the application. The hardest part isn't the application itself, it's keeping the Vita dust free until the very second the HSP goes on.
- As stated before, the instructions provided aren't that great. I had to go to youtube to see exactly how it's applied. Search "kazuch 0924 vita" .I found this to be the most informative, even though it's in japanese.
- Because it covers most of the front, it's easy to miss a spot (spaces between the buttons, sticks, etc.) where a dust particle can land. So check at least twice!
Overall an excellent product from Hori.