Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2006
This controller is very nice and probably the best. It works with big and small hands it feals non greasy(unless you have greasy hands) it has a nice vibration if you notice on some of the other controllers the vibration is too big. Now I own a PlayStation 2 and i have played with a lot of other controllers but they dont last the buttons get pushed in the analog is too sensitive etc. Although with this controler ive had it for 2 years and it has yet to break on me and people this is a sensitive object dont slam it it will work well as long as you take care of it. Also the button reaction on this is the quickest I have seen with those big bulky ones the reaction is very bad and sometimes the analogs dont work properly. You may have also seen this controller in black and teal there all the same price and all have the same durability the only differene is the color. I rate this item 5 stars because its the best controller out there.
on June 28, 2006
This controller is not only pleasing to the eye, it's very easy to handle and I just feel like it's a great controller for the PS2. Personally, this is my first Sony controller since I bought a Gamestop used PS2 that came with a used Gamestop controller, so of course that one was not as nice as a Sony controller. But overall I think Sony PS2(C) official controllers are the best ones to use for Sony's PS2(C) system, of course. And if you like transparent controllers, this one is also nice.
There is so much you can say to the origniaity of a video game controller based on style, function, price and convience. For Sony, their standard controller for the Playstation 2 is one of the most convient controllers I've ever seen. It is even more stylish now that there is a crisp green colored edition, and it works very well at its par. While there are definitely controllers that are a bit more inexpensive that can try to work as well as Sony had maintained for the PS2, none of them can actually withstand the lasting feel of the Playstation 2 controller by Sony. I absolutely suggest it.

Price: A

Control: A

Overall: A
on June 29, 2014
Cheap Chinese POS don't buy this knock off, the thumb sticks squeak loudly and it weighs 11oz less then the real one. I tore this apart after it broke in 2 weeks and nothing was salvageable. I tossed this in the fire pit. Don't waste your money on crap that is probably full of lead. Screw you china
on January 26, 2012
This is a genuine Sony product. It works perfectly, stands up to being dropped, and is comfortable to hold, even for longer periods of time. There isn't much else to say-- simply put, I have tried many third party controllers, and none have been as durable or comfortable as the actual Sony product.
on January 14, 2014
We lose Controllers due to breakage and wear and this controller is great replacement for our four PS2 systems in our Pediatric Ward. Controllers were shipped and received promptly and in good condition after my initial order and I will order more cables again from this vendor, and I further would recommend these PS2 controllers.
DJH
on April 19, 2013
For the price this was well worth it, paid next to nothing. Now the price has gone up which was to be expected of a scarce thing in this day and age. The construction is spot on and fits this platform perfectly, Sony got the design right for their console and have stuck with it ever since. Love the green design, makes the controller stand out and appear more expensive.

Sincerely, iSklcndykid
on December 26, 2012
I go through a lot of controllers but this one has been with me for a while now. It has really proved itself. It has withstood many bumps and bangs (getting dropped on hardwood floors a few times usually does them in) and still works perfectly. I tend to wear out the sticks on racing games and the buttons on action games but this one is still going strong. I would (and will eventually) buy this one again.
on January 22, 2014
SInce Sony stopped making PS2 I figured I would purchased an extra to my emerald ps2 controller. Why? Why not? Nothing feels as perfect as a PS2 controller in your hands while playing an hour or three on your old PS2.
on October 2, 2013
It's a nice Sony Controller. Price may not be what you want but you pay more for the Sapphire blue ones. This is also uncommon to find so if you're playing at someone else's house it's hard to have them swap it on you if you bring black ones.