5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Transferred all my old PS1 and 2 files to my PS3 without a hitch. I just wish the newer ps3s could play ps2 games.
Published 8 months ago by Gregero

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great, until it breaks
Published on March 15, 2010 by Robert Rowley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great, until it breaks, March 15, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NEW PS2 Memory Card Adapter For PS3 Playstation 3 Game (Video Game)
I bought a 60gb PS3 about a month ago, and I wanted to keep all my saves from my PSone and PS2 memory cards and let my freind have my PS2 console. I saw this adapter was much cheaper than the official Sony adapter, so I bought this one without thinking twice. The first one I recieved trasfered my data from the 1st memory card no problem, then it breaks. I had another one shipped so I could transfer the data from the other memory card, which it did just fine, but now I have no reason to use it, so it just gathers dust in my desk. This particular memory card adapter is really fragile, and you must remove the memory cards easily so you don't have the same problem as I did. If you plan just transfering data 1 or 2 times, then get this one, but if you plan to use it frequently, then you wanna buy the Sony version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, January 23, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great., January 22, 2013
I bought this so that I could copy Gameshark Gamesave from my PS2 to my PS3. I know it seems silly, but I don't play enough to beat games again, and I wanted to unlock some things so I could play with a buddy. We usually play shooters, racers, and things like that so I wanted to make sure we had all the maps and characters available to us, without having to hook up my PS2 all the time. It worked very well and did what I wanted. My only complaint was on price. I think $15 would have been fair but I was stuck paying $25. That's kind of messed up for something that has such limited use. What purpose does it have now that my saves are moved over?

5.0 out of 5 stars PS2 to PS3, September 22, 2012
Affordable and easy way to incorporate your PS2 games' memory card into the PS3 platform. Very satisfied with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm angry and demand a Refund, July 5, 2014
Arrived Earlier than expected, BUT does not work on my 60GB PS3. I would at least expect them to test their products before shipping them. DO NOT BUY THIS! Instead get the original Sony makes.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's great for transferring save files from Sony memory cards, July 29, 2014
It's great for transferring save files from Sony memory cards, but it doesn't seem to be compatible with other memory cards. But it's easy and cheap enough to just transfer the data between cards and then between systems. This adapter was such a perfect buy after I got my PS3 since I had years worth of data for PS2 games that I still wanted to play and didn't want to start over from the beginning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 23, 2014
I finally got a PS3 over the holidays but I couldn't play my old games. This is great! It picked up my saved games without issue and is still working.

5.0 out of 5 stars PS2 Memory card adapter, January 7, 2014
This product works perfectly, it delivered the service it was design to do @ a very reasonable price. I would certainly refer this item to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked good, December 28, 2013
Worked great for transfers, even worked on off-brand (non official Sony) ps1 memory cards. More like a one-time use thing but good to keep with your old cards as a backup in case your hard drive crashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is Awsome!, September 5, 2013
It worked like a dream and allowed me to save all of my data from my PS2 to my PS# with out any hassles. Great product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›