Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 23, 2012
I'm very satisfied with my PS3 bundle, which includes a dualshock controller and a copy of Uncharted 3. The entire package works great, and while I haven't played Uncharted 3 since I picked up Skyrim and Black Ops 2, it was a very fun and stimulating game.
on December 14, 2012
Anytime you receive something and it works its a good day... I like the super slim form factor or this device and everything it said that was suppose to come with it did.... (although its pictured sitting on a stand) I Set it up and done all the updates " witch seem to take a little more time compared to the xbox 360" and everything works great... The only draw back to this item is is doesn't come with an hdmi cable..
on January 7, 2013
I had to give this purchase a lot of thought. All my friends and family have Xbox's.. But I don't play a lot of the games that they play on there. (CoD, Halo.. that's it lolz) I'm a HUGE RPG gamer and I remember Playstation being the go to system for original RPG games like Dragon Quest and Xenogears and Star Ocean and all the cool JRPG's. SO I got this and I have not regretted it at all. The system itself is sleek and sexy and doesn't get hot at all after hours of playing games. There are a ton of RPG's to play, which is the whole reason I got a PS3 over an Xbox.

Now i'm mainly a PC gamer so of course I play all the big game titles like AC3, Fallout, Skyrim and such on my PC.. but this system is perfect for what I got it for. I also got the Move bundle.. it's MUCH better than any Kinect crap i've played lol.

I highly suggest buying this system, great starter bundle for any PS fan. Though.. I haven't had any time to jump into Uncharted yet lol.
the product represents everything the brand suggests a good quality product well packaged with all accessories and parts in a good overall condition new mind as it appears in the image of the company so grateful I recommend the product
on December 4, 2012
I was debating between the amazon exclusives bundle and this one. and I have decided on getting this one because I have been wanting to play Uncharted for quit some time.
Now I am partial to Xbox, but PS3 has it's advantages to that Xbox does not. here are some comparisons.

Ps3 has free online play
Xbox live is pay by year or month but you get more and early DLC then PS3.
Xbox seems to be more smoother and secure than the PSN.

Ps3 has bluray where Xbox only has a Dvd Disc Drive.
Both support Wifi but the PS3 is the only one that offers Netflix in 1080p.
Xbox exclusives are Fable, Gears of war, Forza, Halo, Minecraft(Also avaliable on PC but Xbox is currently the only Console with Minecraft).
PS3 Exclusives are Little Big Planet, Jake and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, God Of War, Uncharted, Sly Cooper, Killzone. Now I am sure there are others but those are the only ones I can think of.
The PS3 and Xbox pretty much have the same graphics gaming wise. but obviously PS3 is gonna have better streaming quality and supports bluray disc.
Now the Playstation Network is free, but the down side is you don't get DLC for Black Ops 2 like Xbox 360 does. Another example is Xbox already has two DLC packs for Skyrim and PS3 has Zero.

Now as stated before, I love both consoles but prefer the Xbox. But Nothing wrong with having a ps3 for media and back up in case something should ever happen to my Xbox.

I give this console a 5/5 star rating. I love Sony!!!!
on March 10, 2013
Works just as good as my 60GB fat model from 2006. Unfortunately, after 8 years of constant use and many hours of gameplay, my old PS3 just had enough and finally stopped working. I was left with the choice of the superslim or the slim. I went for the super slim. I see it's size and design as a pro, not a con. I was never a fan of vacuum drives so when I saw this was a manual top loader I was sold. It runs very quiet, very cool, and handles even the most graphically demanding games just as well as my old system.

Now, a lot of people are complaining that the system feels cheap and flimsy. What do you want? It's a video game system... not an off road vehicle. For most people it will sit on a shelf for the duration of it's life. I cannot see the door ever failing to work unless someone was to drop it or be extremely rough with it. That's the same with electronic device tho. If you let your 3 year old get a hold of your iPhone and they drop it on a hard floor, its probably gonna break. Same here. Be responsible and you have nothing to worry about.

Most people need to realize when the PS3 first came out it cost over $700. I think this system is well worth the $270+. You get the system and a $60 game. My first PS3 came with the bare essentials.
on January 8, 2013
I purchased this console for various reasons. My ten-year-old son already has an Xbox 360 at his dad's and a Wii at our house, and he asked for the PS3. He uses it to search math and reading sites online, as well as watch Netflix, Hulu, and of course Amazon Prime Instant Video.
I'm very happy with the purchase so far and I was thrilled to download Final Fantasy VII and Parasite Eve on the console.
on December 28, 2012
Have to say that the price comparably-this was the Best Buy out there. The bundle was Cheaper than buying JUST the PS3! It shipped very quickly and all were happy! Too bad the "other" things that I purchased weren't as good. A great deal to be had by all.
on January 24, 2013
I mainly bought this PS3 for the blueray player, so it works exactly as I expected and wanted it to. I picked the Uncharted bundle because it was cheaper than the Assassins Creed bundle. The game is ok so far. The lack customization of controls is extremely frustrating because I still use the classic Goldeneye / Perfect Dark setting. I never really moved on, and I have been to change the controls to these settings in other games. Which it's only really bothersome when I'm aiming. I honestly might sell the game based on this fact alone. My muscle memory is too ingrained to change.

I'm probably being super critical because the last new game I played was Skyward Sword, and that game was incredible!
on January 16, 2013
Didn't realize there were different PS3 machines. I knew about diferent hard drive sizes, but not the physical differences. Doesn't matter, but it was confusing since the neighbors have a differet machine. We've been playing since xmas. Great bundle. Sony is all about quality - it shows.