5.0 out of 5 stars Useful device
PROS......
+ Weightless.
+ Easy to transport and move (great for travels).
+ Easy to install.
+ Works great with all ps3 devices.
+ Comes with USB cable.

CONS......
- Simple design, not fashion at all.
- Only 2 USB outputs.

COMMENTS-----------

I have 6 ps3 controllers and a USB rechargeable headset...
Published on January 19, 2009 by A. Saenz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it works completely
Got this to free up the front USB slots and still have charged controllers. I have one Sony control and two knock-offs. They charge, but never past 1 out of 4. Don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but I guess at least its charging a little.
Published 7 months ago by Sriracha, MD

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful device, January 19, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
PROS......
+ Weightless.
+ Easy to transport and move (great for travels).
+ Easy to install.
+ Works great with all ps3 devices.
+ Comes with USB cable.

CONS......
- Simple design, not fashion at all.
- Only 2 USB outputs.

COMMENTS-----------

I have 6 ps3 controllers and a USB rechargeable headset.

I bought this PS Brand device to maintain charged my ps3 accesories away from my ps3's USB inputs, and I must say this adaptor works great .

It recharges the ps3 controller @ full, and stops giving it energy the moment the battery is full charged. The device is small, easy to transport and move from pl to place, it comes with a power cord, the usb device and a USB cable.

There are other devices to recharge controllers, but they are big and hard to move, I fully recommend this adaptor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 14, 2009
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
I bought this not only to charge PS3 controllers but anything that needs a USB port to charge. I can use it on my GPS, my Zune, my cell phone etc. I can even plug this into a cigarette plug adapter that's in my car and charge my electronics on the go. It is essentially just an octopus with a middle rectangle that all the other cords plug into. It can easily reach from the wall socket and lay flat on the floor. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to charge anything USB related.

4.0 out of 5 stars PS3 USB AC power adapter, January 11, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
The PS3 AC adapter makes it possible to charge up to two wireless devices via USB 2.0, by plugging the adapter into a wall socket, then plugging the devices into the adapter. The PS3 AC adapter was manufactured with the PS3 console in mind but the adapter itself is pretty much universal and will charge most any device that will except USB 2.0 inputs. Once the adapter has finished charging the devices, it will stop sending energy. This is evident in Dualshock 3 controllers or handheld devices that have power LED indicators equipped on them. When the power LED lights stop flashing and shut off in most cases, you know your device is charged and ready for use. The adapter is most handy for PS3 wireless accessories in general since shutting off the PS3 means you can't charge any device attached to it. I have multiple PS3 accessories and I can't stand attaching USB cables to my accessories while i'm playing my PS3. It's very convenient then to be able to play to my heart's content and at the end of the day, be able to shut the PS3 off and still charge the various accessories I used. The AC adapter for PS3 comes in three separate parts out of the box that are easy to set up and easy to use. The adapter box portion of the package can be de-equipped at any time from the plug portion and can be substituted for use with multiple Sony accessories such as the PSP external battery charger, even the PSP AC adapter box itself. You can also USB charge your PSP handheld using the PS3 AC adapter though this would take longer than simply plugging your PSP into the wall itself. The AC adapter also contains a 6 foot USB-USB mini b cable that matches the one packed in with a new PS3 system so that you can charge any PS3 accessory away from the system itself straight from the retail package. It's fairly priced at around 20 dollars give or take and is a recommended accessory for PS3 gamers with multiple wireless devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with the Dualshock 4 PS4 controller!, December 1, 2013
The Bigmac (White Plains, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
Not every PS3 controller charger charges the Dualshock 4, but the official Sony PlayStation controller charger, does. I've been using it since launch. It has 2 ports so it can charge 2 controllers at the same time. You do need to use the Dualshock 4 charging cable and insert it on the USB port. Who wants to have a cable stretching from their controller to their console? That's a hazard. Use this is read and hook up to the nearest AC outlet for uninterrupted gaming. The best part, is only 10 bucks. And of course, it you want to charge your PS3 controller, it also works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best PS3 charger on the market!, April 20, 2009
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
so i have tried out a few other chargers before this one had be released from sony. the one thing i did not like about the others is you would have to unplug it to stop it from using power.

the Sony PS3 AC Adaptor on the other hand only uses power when it is charging the controller it self which is a great plus when you plug your dead controller in and leave it over night.

the product comes with a extra USB cable (Type A - Mini-B) but only has two USB slots which to me does not matter seeing i only need to charge one controller at a time.

also this product is great for for not having to plug your controller in to your PS3 (which i hated doing)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential PS3 accessory, June 15, 2010
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
No PS3 is complete without this charger. Forget those fancy docks just for controllers because this will charge your Bluetooth keypad and headset as well. I even hooked up my iPod to this baby and it charged as well.

A MUST PURCHASE INDEED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, June 24, 2009
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
I was close to buying one of those big chargers that would would take up so much space but I shopped around some more and came across this charger. All I can say is that I love it. It weightless and doesn't take up any space at all. What I like the most about it is that you can plug it into a wall outlet instead of having to put it in a usb slot which defeats the purpose buying a charger. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Charger, May 16, 2009
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
This charger is great!! I've tried other chargers before and this one is far superior. The controller lets you know when it's charging and when it's done, just like when it's hooked into the PS3. The plus is you don't have to have your PS3 on to charge your controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, February 2, 2009
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
This product is the best, I don't need to connect my Playstatin 3 Controller, Playstation 3 Bluetooth Keypad, and my Playstation 3 Bluetooth headset to my Playstation 3 system. I would need to connect those accessories to my USB AC Adopter, and that is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, lightweight, versatile, works during gameplay, January 14, 2011
This review is from: PS3 AC Adaptor (Accessory)
This really is a must-have for a PS3 owner. Contrary to what another reviewer said, it does work while playing a game or watching a DVD. I can plug and unplug the controller without interrupting gameplay or movie playback, or having to re-pair the controller to the system. It also charges my iPhone 3G.

PS3 AC Adaptor
PS3 AC Adaptor by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
$24.99 $10.42