5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 component video cable
This component caeble worked perfect. On my PS3 I have two outputs. I have an HDMI and also a component output for the two television. On the PS3 you have to go into the setting to swith between the HDMI and the component inputs. Other than that this piece of equipment works fine.
Published on December 28, 2010 by dnice1836

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't use the picture as a guide
Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth J. Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 component video cable, December 28, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Component Cable, August 23, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
Awesome Product!!! It allowed me to bring back HDness to my PS3 when my HDMI port broke. I would reccomend this item to anyone else w/out and hdmi port with HD capabilities

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't use the picture as a guide, May 22, 2014
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
One of the main reasons I purchased this cable over others on Amazon was the fact that it used black bands on the casings that would make it easier to quickly identify the video vs audio cables (specifcally the red). I didn't want to have to trace the cables to figure out which was which. The item arrived and had solid colored connector casings defeating the purpose of spending an extra dollar. It was also a different brand than listed and had nickel plated connectors as opposed to the gold or copper shown (although, in all fairness, the description didn't say what kind of connections were used--but they were visually different than what I received. I'll be posting pictures to this listing.

I decided to see if it worked to see if it was worth the effort of exchanging it. The cable was DOA. I did a decent amount of testing to make sure it couldn't have been anything else (testing other things in the TVs component port and trying the standard composite cable to test the PS3).

I'd recommend looking for a different cable. This one seems to be sub-standard and you'll be taking a gamble on what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Playstation 2 component cable, February 16, 2013
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
I used this for my Playstation 2, so I could get better video for my HDTV.
It works as you'd expect. You can get up to 1080i, but the only game that allows that, is Gran Turismo 4.
Otherwise, you can only get 480i, unless the games you have allow 480p.

Check out this wikipedia page for more information:
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
Works great for pluggin my PS3 into a 720p HD television. I was doing this on the cheap: using my old PS3 and a TV I found on Craigslist. The HDMI out on the PS3 apparently is shot, put I get crisp, clean video using this cable. No complaints so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfied, May 14, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
Unsatisfied with this product. Each time I turn on my PS3 there's always a buzzing, sometimes it's loud, sometimes it's quiet. The picture is alright, but I see lines slowly moving up and down the screen, and the color is off sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, Great Product, March 23, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
You can't beat this price. The product works as advertised. I suggest buying it if you're looking for HD cable for your PS3. Possible drawback is if you're looking for a long cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is good, April 28, 2014
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
so yeah my hdmi thingy on the back of my ps3 doesing work anymore so i switch over to component and i not as good but still better then s***y stander.

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, April 9, 2014
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
This cable works for most applications. PS3 HDMI port stopped functioning so this was the next best alternative. I only wish they would have made it two feet longer so that I didn't have to purchase a seperate coupler. Otherwise, good cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 26, 2014
This review is from: PS3 Component Video Cable (Accessory)
The cable was great, it is working perfectly fine but sometimes I am having minor issues like blurring or loosing sounds. I don't know if its the cable or just my television. Overall this product works great.

PS3 Component Video Cable
PS3 Component Video Cable by Cables Unlimited (PlayStation 3)
$29.99 $7.49