Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Style Name: 1.8mChange

on January 4, 2012
Do not buy this cable. It is a 3 ft. cable, not a 6 ft. cable as stated. I was terribly disappointed, and wished I looked at the reviews as another person had the exact same problem. Other than the length, the cable itself works perfectly fine, and I just use it to charge my controller when I'm not playing.

If you want to buy the real 6 ft. cable buy it from this listing:

It is the same price, and you get the real deal. Hope this helps~!
0Comment29 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2013
I purchased this cable (total of 4, one for me and a few for others who are in country), had it brought to me because I live in Chile. Wouldn't function. Check the cable with my meter, and there are opens. In other words, it was broken when it was received. So were all the others that were purchased. Due to living in Chile, I cant return it nor can I get a new one. I must make this very clear, do not buy this cable. 4 out of 4 were bad, that's not a great average.
on June 11, 2014
This cable is perfectly durable and the length is great. Its an easy buy/ no brainer. Its eactly what I looked for.
on December 1, 2012
This cord is NOT 6 feet long, it is even shorter than the one the ps3 comes with, DO NOT buy if you are planning on buying it to play ps3 comfortably from your couch.

Very dissapointed
on June 18, 2015
I just received my cable and it doesn't even fit into the controller. Completely useless and a waste of money since it is not worth returning for the $2.
on June 2, 2014
Durable and exactly what I needed. You should buy this cord if you want to connect your PS3 controller to play xbox compatible games on your PC.
on June 2, 2014
I bought this to as a secondary charge cable for my PS3 controllers and it works just fine. No sense in paying a lot more for the brand name.
on March 18, 2013
I love this cable! It is much longer than the stock PS3 cable and reaches from my ps3 to the my chair without having to scoot it forward.
on June 4, 2014
works as the original. highly recommended in case you want one to replace a damaged PS3 charge cableto a one with lower price.
on May 28, 2014
They were happy with the extra cord. I guess it worked just fine. The price was right and I like having it send to my home.