Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on December 20, 2012
I love this controller huge baseball fan and the controller works great! The product was exactly as described and I could not wait to get it in the mail and start using it! Now I have too many controllers, but it was worth it for the awesome graphics!
on July 30, 2012
This was the exact thing that my son was wanting. It was new, Sony brand, looked like a baseball, and only cost me 44.00, no shipping or tax. At Wal-Mart it cost 60.00 for a new controller and it is just plain. When he told me what he wanted, I did not think that I would ever to be able to find anything like that, but leave it to Amazon. If you need or want it, that is the place to go.
on October 25, 2014
Never seen this controller in person,so I thought it looks nice on the amazon ad,so I ordered one and its even better in real life,to me its the coolest looking ps3 controller made,its solid and works great
on March 16, 2012
Very good device to play most of the PS3 games. It is easy to manage and play. Y recommend this joystick
on January 1, 2014
Purchased this for my son to replace an old controller. I was surprised these were still available and so was he when he opened his gift. He's a baseball fanatic and loves this. It works like it should and was a little cheaper than the regular Sony wireless controllers.
on March 19, 2014
I really needed another dualshock wireless controller and this joystick is a dream. I was a little concerned because special edition electronics may look fancy but do not perform as well. However, this was not the case. I love the joystick and I will order from this company in the near future. :)
on June 9, 2014
I've been looking for controllers you can't normally find in retail stores, and this one caught my attention. Although I'm not an avid baseball fan, I do in fact like the design. When I received this controller, it was already looking promising. I used this controller on my ps3, as well as used it for PC gaming. Works like any other ps3 controller. Highly recommend!
on August 28, 2012
Props to Sony for increasing the quality of their controllers over the years. This one is the latest of several I have bought since the beginning of the PS3 and I'm the happiest I've been. Obviously, the controller looks pretty sweet with the baseball stuff on it. But when you use it, the precision seems to be more "on" with it than with my older ones. I've never noticed this until recently, while getting Platinum trophies on Saw, XMen and Infamous 2 and playing MW3 online. When I use the other, older controllers, it seems off next to the new one. Makes me wonder if newer ones are just better, or if I need a new set of controllers completely :)
on April 27, 2013
Bought this to replace one just like it that had worn out. As usual, Sony does a great job with their first party accessories. Good battery life, solid construction, and no weird Bluetooth connection issues.
on March 26, 2015
If you are a huge baseball fan like me, then this is the controller for you. It works just like any other PS3 controller just has the awesome baseball graphics on it. Worth the price for baseball fans.