- SAVE 10% when you BUY 3 OR MORE ITEMS from ROCKY HILLS, mix or match. PLUS U.S. BUYERS GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Buyers selecting expedited or international shipping will be charged our normal rates for those type of service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
PS3 Everybody Dance
|Price:||$8.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$31.04 (78%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Play with up to 20 friends in Party mode
- Dance to the official music videos from 40 of your favorite pop, hip-hop and club hits
- Share performance videos and photos on Facebook and Twitter
- Choreograph custom dance routines and challenge your friends to compete again your moves
- Learn Beginner, Intermediate, Professional and Partner routines for every song
- features 40 top-selling party tracks
- Three Challenge Levels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Everybody Dance™ is your ticket to the hottest dance party around, exclusively available on the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) system. Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
Everybody Dance delivers a high-energy dance experience set to a soundtrack of 40 chart-topping party hits including Usher’s “OMG,” “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO, and “Barbra Streisand” by Duck Sauce, that feature the original artist’s music videos. Using the PlayStation®Move motion controller and PlayStation®Eye camera to track and score moves, players can test their dancing skills with three difficulty levels, each featuring unique routines for every track produced by world-renowned choreographers. Everybody Dance allows players to hit the floor solo style, team up with a second player for a cooperative Partner Routine, challenge a friend to a competitive Dance Battle, or use the Party Play mode where up to 20 players can go head-to-head for the ultimate dance-off. Players can also use Everybody Dance’s Dance Class feature to improve their skills through detailed routine breakdowns and then take their game to the next level by developing original choreography using the Dance Creator feature.
- 40 Hot Tracks – Everybody Dance features 40 top-selling party tracks from artists including Usher, LMFAO and Duck Sauce, set against the backdrop of their original music videos. New tracks will also be available for download via PlayStation®Network.
- Three Challenge Levels – Anyone can get in on the action, choosing from easy, medium and hard routines. For another fun challenge, dancers can hit the floor with a second player for a competitive Dance Battle or team up with a friend for a cooperative Partner Routine.
- Party Play – With Everybody Dance’s Party Play mode, up to 20 players can create profiles and go head-to-head in an epic dance-off. Dancers’ scores will be recorded to prove whose moves reign supreme.
- Capture and Share Performances – Utilizing the PlayStation Eye camera, players can record and play back their performances. Players can even share their best moves with fellow dancers around the world by uploading their performances to everybodydancegame.com and sending links to their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Dance Class – With the tutorial Dance Class feature, players can learn how to master any routine by practicing choreography in small, easy to learn sections.
- Dance Creator – Everybody Dance’s innovative Dance Creator feature allows players to create custom dance routines which they can use to challenge their friends in local play.
- Dance Workout – Using the Dance Workout feature, players can track their fitness progress and calories burned during their dance sessions.
- Sing-Along – Players can score extra points by amping up the crowd and getting them to sing along to their dance performances.
Top Customer Reviews
In all this time the Playstation has been somewhat left out in the cold. Singstar Dance was an early attempt to cash in on the "real dance move" craze, but at the end of the day it was a karaoke title with dancing spliced in as an afterthought. "Everybody Dance" is Sony Computer Entertainment's long-overdue dive into the genre. And it's a pretty good one.
As the game starts you need to set up the Move controller by pointing it at the screen. As with Just Dance, only one controller per player is used which you hold in your right hand. The system supports a maximum of two players.
There are a couple menu options:
Dance Now: Here, you can dive right into one of the 40 songs that the game comes with by selecting an album cover using your Move controller. Each song has an "energy level" indicator from 1 to 3. Since the Amazon listing doesn't have the song list as of the time of this writing, I'll list them here.Read more ›
|Length: 9:32 Mins|
Dance Now: You can dance by yourself, do a dance battle, or complete a song with a dance partner.
Party: Up to 20 players have a dance-off to see who can get the highest score.
Dance Studio: You can create a solo or 2-player dance, take a class to learn dance routines, or try the workout programs.
Get More Songs: The PlayStation Network will be offering downloadable songs.
Galleries: You can view saved photos and videos here.
Options: Allows you to link to Twitter and Facebook, and allows you to turn singing mode on or off.
- I also go over a few of the drawbacks, and then I show you how much fun this game is to play.
I've uploaded a few screenshots in the "Customer Images" section as well.
There is a wide variety of songs to dance as well. Hip hop, pop, slow jams, etc. The game is really good at allowing everybody to dance. There aren't too many songs that are exclusively feminine. Very good mix here. There is a lot to choose from and there will DLC coming soon to keep things fresh.
One thing that I didn't know about the game was that the dance routines are different for each difficulty which is awesome. It's like, you learn a basic routine for Beginner, then in Medium they add more moves and even more moves for Professional. It really increases the re-playability of the songs.
Workout mode is pretty cool. You choose how intense you want your workout to be and the game will put some songs together accordingly. It keeps track of calories burns and could be helpful for those looking for a good exercise.
It has Facebook/Twitter/Community features that allows you to share your good times and it works as expected.
Everybody Dance is absolutely the best dance game on PS3. Great presentation, songs, dances, gameplay, etc.
WHY THIS GAME IS FUN:
*Very easy to pick up and play. You don't need instructions. It is all pretty much self-explanatory.
*Great visuals and nice presentation. It is easy to follow the dancing person in the middle of the screen.
*Dance moves are fun and not overly complex or fast.
*3 different routines for each song which allows you to gradually learn and improve your skills.
*Fun for 2 players to play simultaneously either in "competition" mode or "partner" mode.
*Displays the music video and lyrics so those who aren't dancing can watch and sing along.
*The "Dance Create" mode allows you to record your own dance so that you or others can play it back and follow along. You can really go crazy with creativity (or silliness) here.
*The best part is not yet available at the time of this review and that is the online store where you can buy more songs. If you have played the Singstar game (which is a fantastic karaoke game btw), the concept is the same. Eventually, you'll get bored with the included songs, so the ability to buy more songs gives this game a much longer life.
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED:
*A continuous play mode would be nice so you can really use it as an aerobic workout video. Custom playlists and shuffle play would be necessary.
*It can be difficult to determine whether you have done a move correctly. There is a slight lag before you get your feedback and you have to avert your eyes from the dancer to see the feedback. The controller can also easily get out of sight of the camera depending on your setup.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Daughter (7) and friends - though cousin (13) all love this video. Lots of fun.Published 25 days ago by jimlid
I really like it, actually I am expecting a version for PS4Published 2 months ago by Johnny Barquero
I bought this as a Christmas present for my niece, but ended up buying two accidently so I kept it for myself and tried it out. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tracy Rawlins
Excellent fun game the whole family enjoys it as much exercise shares this gamePublished 8 months ago by JOSE MORALES