Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Size: !Only Bluetooth 2.0|Color: Black, White, Red|Change

on February 14, 2010
I have had my P21's about a month now, and they were worth every penny. The surround sound is great, and online chat is very clear. I haven't had any problems with them so far, and I highly suggest these as a gaming headset.
on May 6, 2010
Let me start of by saying whoever is having problems with this headset on an xbox 360 must have had some bad luck b/c these headphones are the best purchase i have ever made gaming related besides my actual xbox 360. When my factory microsoft headset got murdered by the bottom of my shoe it was a blessing in disguise because after i put these bad boys on it changed my gaming life. I can now actually hear everything going on in the game......as in Bad Company 2 Battlefield (Modern Warfare 2 is soooooo yesterday) you know where people are shooting you from due to the stereo amplifier and when buildings fall down the bass boom makes you feel like you are under the rubble. I love the convenience of having all the control settings at the tip of your finger so you can customize away during the game. The only 2 negatives is the slight hissing noise which does go away when sound starts and the headset itself does not feel as sturdy as one would think it should be, on that note if you take care of it i know it will take care of you. If you spend some chunks of free time on the xbox like me then splurging on something like this is well worth your while......it will only enchance your experience. P.S. - and my wife does not complain about the T.V. bieng too loud anymore.....BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
on July 14, 2010
The PX21's are the best head set to wear for playing with friends on-line. They are for both Playstation and XBox. Great sound I will not play Call of Duty with out them. Product arived on time and in great condition.
on June 14, 2010
the headset is nice and the speakers are great. I'm giving it a 4/5 because the clip broke within a few hours. Felt like it was made of cheap material. Plus when their is no sound coming through you can hear static.
on December 29, 2011
I have owned 2 sets of these head phones. I thought my 1st set that only lasted 4 months was a fluke, but I was wrong. The second set quit working after 3 months. This head set is a rip off. Im not sure about other turtle beach products, but do not buy this one at $60-$80 a set. You will be out your money wishing you had went with something else.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2010
The Ear Force PX21 is more than I was asking for. I've been a gamer for a long, long time; and this has changed my way of playing. The price is under what it should be. What are you waiting for, BUY THESE!!
on December 27, 2010
This headset changed the game for me all together! It's everything that it is advertised to be and more. All I play is Call of Duty so that's all that I can attest to, but I'm very glad I bought it.
on December 15, 2010
Bought it for 63.99 about 14 dollars cheaper then from the store. Im an amazon prime member so no shipping cost and there is no tax so i saved over $20. Product works perfect, and packaging was great.
on January 30, 2010
This headset is just what you need to be totally engaged in video games...especially combat type games! Great sound and clarity, this headset is awesome....gotta get this headset if your a true gamer!!
on July 7, 2011
doesn't matter the speaker quality, the mic or anything because if you take them out the the box thier going to break almost instantly, you would have to be an idiot to buy these 3 pairs in 7 months,