5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect for a moved-up PS3 slim
I preordered this stand because it seemed like the best option available for me. My issue is I've got two dualshocks, two move and two navigation controllers, plus an eye camera...but only two USB ports on my PS3 slim.

This powered stand (it has it's own AC adapter) allows me to charge all 6 controllers at the same time. The charging docks use colored LED...
Published on October 24, 2010 by Sterling Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars Potential to be great product but not there yet
I ordered this product from convenience point of view so keep this in mind when reading this review. The charger has everything that one could desire: single stand that houses PS3, charge plugs for two controllers of every type, USB port extension, and stand alone power operation. But I found the following inconveniences with almost all of these features that made me...
Published on December 12, 2010 by KT

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I should have read it closer, December 27, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
I mistakenly thought that this stand held/charged 4 Move controllers. It holds 2 of them, plus 2 Navigation controllers. It says that clearly in the description, I just saw what I wanted to see instead of reading it carefully. So that means I have to get a dual charging dock for 2 additional motion controllers. Oh well not a huge issue.

Another thing that is noteworthy is that if you want to use the USB ports on it you have to put the console in the stand like the picture or get an extension cable. It's just not designed to be used in any way other than the picture. In my case my TV stand where I put my console isn't tall enough to allow my PS3 to stand on it's side, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that yet. So I'm currently not using the Power Stand as its intended it kind of sits to the side as a over sized charging station at the moment.

If you have the room to put your PS3 on it's side, it's definitely worth it, it looks nice and seems to work ok. I should have thought this out better before I purchased. The other thing to keep in mind is that they don't recommend leaving your controllers on there indefinitely. They suggest you remove them or shut off the stand after they are charged. So it kind of stinks that I can't throw them on there before bed and just ignore them until the next day sometime.

All in all I think it was still worth the purchase. Once I get my TV stand re-organized and am able to use the Power Stand correctly it'll be better. It looks a lot cleaner than having a controller laying around with a sloppy USB cable sitting out there.

Additional Note: The Move camera does not like being plugged into ports on the stand. It wants to be plugged directly into the console. Not a huge deal, but it may make your wires look ugly. Just a thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still works great after over a year of heavy use, January 16, 2013
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
Bought this for my son in December 2011 and now in January 2013 it's still going strong. Great charging base, keeps the unit upright without any concerns of tipping. No issues with it at all, highly recommended.

-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaned up my area, October 2, 2012
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
For the unorganized gamer this is a must. I purchased a PS3 bundle pack that came with all the controllers shown in the picture so this was a must to keep everything in one place. Everything functions properly and makes the area next to my TV look much nicer now. It also has a power button on it to turn the charging and usb ports on and off.

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! its a 2 in 1!!!! EDIT: Horrible product. pls read Editted comment, March 14, 2012
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
i bought this because i needed to charge my 2 duals, 2 move and 1 navi. not only does it charge all my controllers but this thing actually helps with the clatter of wires. i have a lot more room and the room looks less disorganized without the wires everywhere. it makes the ps3 slim really sexy too. one thing that i dont think other ppl wrote on their reviews is that yes it does come with 4 extra usb slots but to use those u have to plug in 1 usb from the power stand to the ps3 so technically ur getting 3 extra slots. not much of a difference but thot id just share that. this is a great buy i highly recomend it!

EDIT: lol after re-reading my review i couldnt stop laughing. man was i happy when i first got this. this product is a piece of garbage. it worked for 5 days and now the left side dual shock charger does not work. i read on the other reviews of how it stops working but i thot to myself eh it wont happen to me. dont get this. i dont even want to waste my time trying to get this garbage replaced because all they are going to do is replace it with another piece of garbabge. sick and tired of companies selling products that only last a day because all they care about is the green in your wallet. i dont recomend this stand at all. there are dozens of better charger stands out there

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth, January 3, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
Purchased it almost a month back and It stopped working (not charging at all)after working fine for about two weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger love it. Note that it does not fit old PS3 design only new slim one., December 24, 2011
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
Loved everything about this, price was cheap 2 controllers and 4 move remotes. Only thing I didnt catch is that it only fits the PS3 slim, so mine sits next to my ps3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it this week, great device, nice lights. 5 stars, December 20, 2011
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
I got the device this week. i like that it has nice flashing lights that would tell you when the charge is finished. the stand looks sturdy and your console will NOT SHARE OR WIGGLE and putting the PS3 navigation was very easy, but the move handles... well, i think i'll just get used to it.. its one of those types of wiggles that you just have to adapt to when putting the controls to charge.. I like that I can fit two move handles, one naviation and two controllers in addition to my SLIM PS3 all in one place. they fit very snugly, they wont move or wiggle. I love the stand because all my controls look nice and neatly placed.

no complaints so far. I will update if there's any problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty connections. Great concept, but doesn't deliver., July 26, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
My biggest complaints are:
1) The USB connections dont fig snugly, so you have to play around with the remotes to get them in charging place.
2) You have to disconnect the device after remotes are fully charged. Leaving it connected may lead to overchargin and messing up your controllers. Many devices nowadays have an 'auto-off' feature. This one does not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organization for your PS3 & ALL IT'S PARTS!, June 3, 2011
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
This is one of the most innovative Stands we've ever seen, and the most durable, it has a rubberized coating, like many of the cell phone covers of late. It's a space saver, and aesthetically appealing. TWO THUMBS UP!!

This was one of the more popular items I purchased for the PS3 simply because it organized our entire system,
including charging slots for

2 Controllers,
2 MOVE,
2 Action/Move controllers,
4 Additional USB slots on the side for various USB charging applications if needed on the side, you can charge your headset for your PS3 or your iPod or even your cell phone with the versatile USB plugs along the side.

The lighting feature for the charge status of the controllers is a must, Red when charging, blue when completed, goes dark if not in use.

Hope that helps you with your purchasing decision.
Thanks for reading!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great...Doesn't Work!, May 21, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Move Power Stand (Accessory)
I was super excited to order this because I really like organizational stuff, this unit helped my boyfriend's mass of controllers and PS3 console look neat and tidy next to our T.V. It looked great and worked great....for 2 months....then, out of no where, just stopped working :( now its just a fancy holder for the console and controllers, but no longer serves it's purpose as a charging station. I am super disappointed that it just died and we took really good care of it, we never left it on and only used it if the controllers needed charging so I do not know what happened! I know this item is not super expensive, but it's not super cheap either so I don't think it's a good deal for the price. Unless you are ok with paying $30 for a PS3 display stand I would not recommend buying this item!

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

PS3 Move Power Stand
PS3 Move Power Stand by DreamGEAR (PlayStation 3)
$39.99 $34.99