Top positive review
104 people found this helpful
PS3 Move Quad Dock Pro
on October 19, 2010
Since I recently bought the PS3 Move peripherals, I decided to finally look into buying a controller charging dock.
This particular dock suits my needs for the following reasons:
- I have two Sixaxis contollers, two motion controllers, and one navigation controller (not planning on buying a second navigation controller anytime soon)
- I can keep my second motion controller plugged into one rear USB port, and my Bluetooth earpiece plugged into the other rear USB port.
- I can now use the PS3's two USB ports for the PS Eye and an external USB hard drive, and no longer have to plug/unplug USB cables to recharge various controllers or the earpiece.
Some of the minor problems I've encountered:
- There's a blue LED light on one of the long sides of the charging dock that is angled around 45* out... and can be a bit annoying depending on where you're sitting in relation to it.
- The Sixaxis controllers may take a moment or two of fumbling with before you line it up properly on the charger.
And just so everyone knows, it is true that you can't place a motion control where the navigation control is supposed to go.