Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 8, 2011 9:51:31 PM PDT
David Uzan says:
With what's going on with the PS3 network being down for maintenance, does it mean that if I switch for this HDD, it will install fine and will restore data but will it be able to restore the version of the software I currently use or will it encounter issues since we can't access the network for anything, thanks.

Posted on May 10, 2011 2:17:25 PM PDT
Nate says:
what are you talking about? Didn't you read the news? PSN got hacked it has nothing to do with your console

In reply to an earlier post on May 10, 2011 5:37:48 PM PDT
David Uzan says:
Ok, take it easy, I am not computer savvy. I just wanted to know if, after installing the new hardrive, formatting it and restoring the back up data form the external harddrive to the new one, my current software version(5.xx or something like that) would be restored as well? I know it is the network that got hacked and we can't access it these days but isn't it through the network that you upgrade the software version? So yes I know hardwarewise, there is no problem, I was just asking softwarewise. Sorry my question upset you, you don't have to answer back if you dont want to, I was just asking for information about software possible issue, thanks anyways.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 8, 2011
Latest post:  May 10, 2011

Search Customer Discussions