Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2012 7:44:56 AM PDT
SammyW says:
Why no PS3 release?

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 12:38:47 PM PDT
N. C. Hill says:
Isn't it designed around the xbox kinect?

Posted on Aug 21, 2012 1:23:34 PM PDT
yeah, it's the spiritual successor to PowerUP Heroes. you need a Kinect or a Wii U. can't wait for this game!!! I loved PowerUP Heroes and this seems better in every way. can't wait to be Spider-Man. hopefully they have all my favorite Marvel characters.

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 10:12:51 AM PDT
OshkoshWhale says:
I own Kinect and also plan on getting Wii U day 1. If I pick the Wii U version of this game, does it mean that I'll be playing it with Wiimote for motion control? If that's the case, which one is better (Kinect or Wii U ver?). Just for reference, I think Star Wars Kinect is not that good.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 9:13:01 AM PDT
virtualgirl says:
I'm excited about this game! I'll be picking it up day one. PowerUp Heroes looks great too, but I think I'll go for this one first and wait for PU Heroes to price drop more.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2012 9:08:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 2, 2012 9:09:35 PM PDT
James says:
OshkoshWhale

I was the same boat and was originally leaning on Wii U version.
After playing the demo last night off Xbox Live....its clear to my kids and I that we will get the Kinect version. Sure the graphics may not be as nice as the Wii U's version but the Kinect just works great for this! I cant imagine this experience with just a controller.
Not a AAA game by any means....but judging by its release date im gonna hope we can pick this up for cheap around Black Friday.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth - Xbox 360
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth - Xbox 360 by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (157)