PS3 usage? Has anybody tested this with a PS3? How well does it work?
asked by JRosh on December 4, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
This cable didn't work for me with a brand new PS3 and brand new Sony Bravia TV. I purchased a different cable and it worked just fine.
Scott answered on December 15, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Any HDMI cable will work when connecting one component with an HDMI port to another component with an HDMI port. There are two simple things to consider: a) for guaranteed 1080p throughput, you should consider using a Category 2 or High Speed rated cable and b) there are three different types of HDMI ports (Micro, Mini and Standard) Typically, Mini is used for camcorders, Micro is used for Cameras, and Standard is used for most other non-mobile products such as PS3 and Blu-Ray.

Based on what you said, your primary consideration in choosing a cable for PS3 should be a High Speed HDMI cable.

Regards,
Mediabridge Customer Support
Matt Baker answered on December 8, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
works beautifully
P. Aluise answered on December 20, 2010
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased one of these for my new PS3 and it works great. I thought it might be too good to be true, because of the low price. But its more than worth it. Save yourself some money and purchase one of these. Highly recommended.
C. Saltzman answered on January 4, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have been using this cable for my PS3 & Xbox 360, they work perfectly, Picture Quality is amazing, I would suggest you buy it without any hesitation.
Mezzo answered on January 1, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product