Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2010 4:10:47 PM PST
Is this relevant to Photoshop Elements 9Layers: The Complete Guide to Photoshop's Most Powerful Feature (2nd Edition)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2011 3:01:54 PM PST
Hi Robert,
Not really. It's written for Photoshop CS5. I know Elements users that have bought it and like it, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a really advanced user.
Thanks.

Posted on Oct 18, 2013 7:59:41 AM PDT
Amazon5 says:
It would be very helpful if the book stated that it is intended for the CS 5 audience and not Elements users. I have just finished a course in Elements 11 and we worked fairly extensively with layers; I was hoping to find a book that would be applicable for Elements 11.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Layers: The Complete Guide to Photoshop's Most Powerful Feature
Layers: The Complete Guide to Photoshop's Most Powerful Feature by Matt Kloskowski (Paperback - February 22, 2008)
4.6 out of 5 stars (319)