Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 63 questions
votes
I set the gain to around 40% and use my receivers automated setup. Then I turn it up to 50%. If I need more, I can add or substract from the initial setting. Works fine in my greatroom.
Nov 25, 2013 by RetiredGi
votes
I usually keep it cranked about 1/2 way and that is plenty intense for all my uses. More is not better with this powerful instrument.
Nov 28, 2013 by Leonard L. Wysocki
vote
no
Jan 23, 2013 by Stanley Silkowski
vote
Is this 240V please Oct 20, 2013
No, its 120v
Oct 20, 2013 by Charlie
vote
does exist in 220V ? May 3, 2013
no!
Mar 24, 2014 by Deborah A. Nitschke
votes
Im no expert however i would set the sub at 12 on both the power and crossover than tweak the sub with your receiver.also check your setup and use the small or large. the large will send a full response to the front and surrounds.just play with different adjustments and decide what you like. also google a link called subwoofer crawl it is very interesting.i did look @ the polks rm95 and i would set them to small than use the 505 to handle the low end.polks are 95 hrz low end so try you crossover @ 120.
Jan 11, 2013 by David Grant Ewell
votes
There are no cables or speaker wires included, which is normal for speakers. Everyone has a preference so whatever might be included is likely to be discarded and would only add to the cost of the speaker.
Dec 9, 2012 by Biff Nezbezeimer
votes
spl Sep 18, 2013
can you be more specific ?
Sep 18, 2013 by chaser7231
votes
Yes, it is perfect. I have a pair of very good tower speakers, and it "fills in" the musical low range very well without actually being noticed.
Jun 26, 2014 by Gerhard P. Knapp
votes
First off, before I responded, I needed to take necessary preparations. Once adequately feeling some brutal dub listening to some Biocide - Cactus, I could answer your question appropriately. This is such an upgrade not only will your ears hear it it, but you'll feel it in your chest and limbs as well. Your going from a 15 watt 9" subwoofer, to a 420 peak watt [300 RMS] 12" sub. That is a huge difference! You'll love it. This is a fantastic deep hitting sub, that I would buy over and over again, if I had to. For the money I think your getting a great device, that works well for most people's uses, and only true audiophiles (maybe) will be able to notice it's imperfections once it's calibrated correctly. I appreciate the auto on/off feature as well, as I don't have to seek out the power button when I want it powered on/off. The only problem I can see having this sub, is that if you live in an apartment, the sound will travel further than a less powerful sub would. I guess why they have a volume button thought, right? Good luck and enjoy!
Nov 22, 2013 by Gregory O
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers