Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$1.30+ Free shipping

on July 6, 2015
I use this to switch between my Amazon Fire Stick and my Xbox as my TV is hung on the wall and makes it impossible to reach the hdmi ports on the TV. So I just unplug the hdmi cable from the Xbox and plug in my Fire Stick and vice versa. Makes the process super easy.
review image
on December 31, 2009
Great quality and best value, using it to connect a 15 ft cable to a 3 ft one for a laptop sitting on my desk to reach an HD T.V. If you are buying an HDMI cable, throw it in your order rather than paying for shipment for it alone.
on July 21, 2009
This connector is very firm in holding two hdmi cables.I am using this as a switch(manual) to switch between my projector and lcd screen.There is no degradation in picture quality when connected two hdmi cable (30ft +) to run to my projector.I am buying one more for my computer output.
Recommended++++++++++
on December 31, 2010
again another product that had a cheap price but works right .
what else could you ask for ?
when i opened the package i noticed that the two female ends were flipped 180 degrees opposite to each other ?
but i joined my two hdmi cables [ firm snug connection ] and i had a perfect picture on my lcd tv .
44 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2010
I needed a long HDMI cable to get from my computer to the TV. I had picked up a couple 9 foot cables for small money on another site, but one wire was not enough to get to the TV. It looked like my only option was going to be buying a longer and very expensive cable. This connector took care of the problem. No signal loss. It's perfect for the job... no questions. If you've wondered if you can just "string along" HDMI cables, wonder no more! You can do it, and this is the connector to do the job!
on January 6, 2012
I bought 8 of these and most work as they should. These saved me money because these are four times in price each at local stores. Of the 8 only 2 are a tiny bit touchy just like what other reviewers have described. But once you get the connection though, they hold up pretty well. Considering the price, that's perfect enough for me.
on October 27, 2010
It works. Connected two HDMI cables I have so they can reach my computer's new location. Cheaper than buying a longer cable that could go the distance by itself. Sends both video and audio signal.
on October 14, 2011
I bought two of these couplers to use in different setups in my home. In short neither of them worked. My first problem with the couplers is the size. You really have to push your HDMI to go into either end. It ended up scratching off the gold plating on my HDMI cable when I pushed them in. It wasn't just a bad connector, I tried several cable and coupler combinations and they all were the same.

My second major problem with the couplers is the fact that they don't work. I tried putting the coupler in different locations on my setup, at the head of the HDMI run and at the tail. Neither worked. I ended up just buying a long HDMI cord and my setup worked immediately. If you have any other options in extending your HDMI setup I would suggest you use those first.
on March 25, 2016
HDMI Standard cables work with resolutions up to 720p and 1080i. HDMI High Speed cables work with 1080p and above, while also supporting features like 3D video.

HDMI Standard works with resolutions up to 720p and 1080i. HDMI High Speed works with 1080p and above.
There are three types of HDMI Standard cables: plain old HDMI Standard, HDMI Standard with Ethernet, and HDMI Standard Automotive. Lastly, there are two types of HDMI High Speed: regular HDMI High Speed and HDMI High Speed with Ethernet.
As the names suggest, the cables with Ethernet allow HDMI cables to transmit an internet connection, while the automotive cable is for use in automobiles.
Then there are the HDMI connectors. Luckily, there are only four types of connectors you need to know about. There's the standard HDMI connector used for devices like TV's, Blu-ray players, and laptops; the Mini connector, used for older cameras and display mirrors; the Micro connector, which replaces the Mini for small devices like smartphones and cameras; and the Automotive connector for cars.
on June 19, 2012
In order to view my tablet on my television, I purchased a 25 foot HDMI cable. It was about 3 foot short from circling the room so I picked up this little coupler. After plugging this $1.50 (shipping included) coupler between the 25 foot cable and another 4 foot cable, I'm all set and the dog can go outside without getting yelled at for unplugging my cable.
Works like a charm.