5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great quality and best value, using it to connect a 15 ft cable to a 3 ft one for a laptop sitting on my desk to reach an HD T.V. If you are buying an HDMI cable, throw it in your order rather than paying for shipment for it alone.
Published on December 31, 2009 by Karim Helmy

3.0 out of 5 stars good
the best you can buy, i love it, and inmideatly recive the message,WORKED FAST AND GREAT, WILL BE GETTING AGAIN !!!
Published 5 months ago by Jose (MC-172)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 31, 2009
This review is from: PTC Premium GOLD Series HDMI Female/Female Coupler (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good connector, July 21, 2009
This connector is very firm in holding two hdmi cables.I am using this as a switch(manual) to switch between my projector and lcd screen.There is no degradation in picture quality when connected two hdmi cable (30ft +) to run to my projector.I am buying one more for my computer output.
Recommended++++++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi coupler, December 31, 2010
again another product that had a cheap price but works right .
what else could you ask for ?
when i opened the package i noticed that the two female ends were flipped 180 degrees opposite to each other ?
but i joined my two hdmi cables [ firm snug connection ] and i had a perfect picture on my lcd tv .

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, October 27, 2010
It works. Connected two HDMI cables I have so they can reach my computer's new location. Cheaper than buying a longer cable that could go the distance by itself. Sends both video and audio signal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI Connector!, November 28, 2010
I needed a long HDMI cable to get from my computer to the TV. I had picked up a couple 9 foot cables for small money on another site, but one wire was not enough to get to the TV. It looked like my only option was going to be buying a longer and very expensive cable. This connector took care of the problem. No signal loss. It's perfect for the job... no questions. If you've wondered if you can just "string along" HDMI cables, wonder no more! You can do it, and this is the connector to do the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great and big money saver, January 6, 2012
Juls of Antelope (Northern California) - See all my reviews
I bought 8 of these and most work as they should. These saved me money because these are four times in price each at local stores. Of the 8 only 2 are a tiny bit touchy just like what other reviewers have described. But once you get the connection though, they hold up pretty well. Considering the price, that's perfect enough for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI coupler, March 22, 2010
Connector provides a good connection that is tight and stays pluged in where I have two cables hanging unsupported. Order arrived in a couple of days using standard USPS mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL BE BUYING MORE, April 3, 2014
This is a great product. I will be ordering more of these as well as letting others know about using couplers instead of buying more cables than you have too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coupler - Extendor, September 15, 2013
This saved much frustration on my husband's part - getting our new system set up. This is a high quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Solid, September 4, 2010
Amit "aj" (New Delhi , India) - See all my reviews
Initially it looked like some chinese make which may not work , but it turned out to be good one. Thanks

Rate and Discover Movies